Visual content specialist Asterpix published an encyclopedic research report, listing key visual marketing facts and figures for the period 2020-2021. Titled, “Visual Digital Marketing Trends & Statistics”, the report outlines the most-important visual digital content performance statistics of 2020. This is followed by key visual digital marketing trends that brands need to know about in preparation for business promotion in 2021.
According to Asterpix CEO Deborah Garner, “Visual mediums are very powerful and enable a long-lasting information recall. Images, videos and infographics can be very persuasive and yield phenomenal conversion results, provided they’re used in the way customers prefer. This research report has been written to help both profit and non-profit companies ace the art of visual digital marketing. The key statistics we have explored will help marketers understand the reigning practices in visual digital marketing. The upcoming trends for 2021 will help companies put their best foot forward, as they usher in a brand-new year.”
The “Visual Digital Marketing Trends & Statistics” report starts with general metrics about visual digital marketing. This offers a solid foundation for brands new to visual digital marketing and who are considering using it in their 2021 promotional campaigns. The general statistics are followed by deep dive insights about various types of visual content that are most-often used in digital marketing.
A few key things that the report explores are:
- Why visual content outperforms text-based content?
- Which visual content performed the best in 2020?
- Impact of videos on website traffic and readership.
- Top social media channels for visual digital marketing.
- Key role of infographics in B2B digital marketing.
- Importance of memes, charts and graphs in visual marketing.
- Top 5 visual digital marketing trends for 2021.
- Role of virtual reality and augmented reality in visual digital content marketing.
- Relationship between visual digital content and Google’s page experience requirements
Asterpix is a reputed stock photography provider, headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA. The company has a large selection of authentic, royalty-free micro stock photography, perfect for companies running visual digital campaigns on a tight budget. Photos on Asterpix are optimized for multiple devices and platforms, making this website a favorite choice for marketers.
Company Name: Asterpix
Contact Person: Deborah Garner
Email: Send Email
Phone: (805) 447-1000
Address:1 Amgen Center Dr
City: Thousand Oaks
State: CA 91320
Country: United States