The global glass fiber reinforced plastic (GRP) piping systems market is anticipated to reach USD 2.60 billion by the end 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of GRP piping systems in offshore and onshore oilfields and wide application of these products across various industries is the major driving force for the market growth. In addition, rising production and exploration activities of hydrocarbons is further expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
Properties such as corrosion resistant, abrasion resistant, durability, and high strength are projected to boost the demand for GRP pipes across gas and oil refineries and desalination plants. Moreover, these pipes offer high insulation, thereby, projected to propel the demand among the gas and oil refineries that witness transmission of combustible fluids on a daily basis.
To download the sample PDF of “Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Piping Systems Market” Report please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-glass-fiber-reinforced-plastic-grp-piping-systems-market/request-sample
Rising adoption of GRP piping products across several industries and sectors such as power generation, aerospace, wastewater treatment plants, fire protection, and sewage and drainage systems is projected to augment the growth of the market. Moreover, rising number of end-user sectors such as construction, water treatment, automotive, and gas and oil is anticipated to pave the way for this market across different regions. This growth is attributed to its high strength and structure that enables high capacity transmission of different fluids.
The market is highly competitive in nature owing to large number of players operating in the market that target various niche segments. Moreover, these players are focusing on developing products that can sustain high turbulences, pressure, and temperature.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2017, the epoxy resins segment held the market share of 51.9% across the global GRP piping systems market
• The segment of vinylester resins is projected to grow significantly with a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period owing to its anti-corrosive and abrasion resistant properties.
• The elbows product segment is projected to attain a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period
• In 2017, Asia Pacific held the revenue share of 20.8% across the global market owing to rising government initiatives and infrastructure projects to cater to rising demand for energy.
• Leading players in this industry are focusing on strategic initiatives such as joint venturing, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and R&D to gain a competitive advantage over other competitors and to expand their market reach.
Million Insights has segmented the global glass reinforced plastics piping systems market on the basis of material, product, and region:
Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GRP) Piping Systems Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GRP) Piping Systems Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics (GRP) Piping Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Electric Mobility Market: The global electric mobility market size was worth USD 125,057.3 million in 2018. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 21.6% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
• Chatbot Market: The chatbot market size across the globe was valued USD 190.8 million in the year 2016. It is projected to witness growth with 24.3% CAGR from 2017 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar