The global natural household cleaners market size is projected to touch USD 7.8 billion by the 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% through the forecast period of 2019-2025. Increasing concerns regarding usage of toxic chemicals like ammonia, triclosan, phthalates, and parabens in conventional home cleaning products is anticipated to propel the market demand of natural household cleaning products. Further, governments across the world are taking initiatives to ban usage of hazardous chemicals in household cleaners to prevent contamination of the environment and thereby, promote the usage of these products as natural alternatives in the coming years.
Surface cleaners dominated the market with over 50% share in the total revenue in 2018. Major players in the industry like Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, Unilever, Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa, and The Procter & Gamble Company are introducing new products for capturing a large consumer base. For example, Tesco PLC, a retailer giant has introduced “Tesco Eco Active”, in February 2018, consisting of a large number of plant-based house cleaning products in order to promote eco-friendly products in U.K.
To download the sample PDF of Natural Household Cleaners Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-natural-household-cleaners-market/request-sample
North America is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period. In the last few years, major companies of the industry have adapted strategies like developing new products, expanding production capacity, and mergers & acquisitions for meeting the rising demand of natural house cleaners in this region. For example, AIEn USA in 2019, launched a new eco-friendly line of household cleaning products under the name “Art of Green” that is 98 percent naturally derived and consists of multipurpose cleaning spray and multipurpose wipes.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• On the basis of product, surface cleaners accounted for majority of the share in the natural household cleaner market i.e., over 50% in 2018
• The kitchen application segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 11.3% over the forecast period
• The presence of domestic and international players makes the market highly competitive in nature. Major players functioning in the market include Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc; Unilever; Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa; The Procter & Gamble Company; S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.; Godrej Consumer Products Limited; Earth Friendly Products; and Kao Corporation.
Million Insights has segmented the global natural household cleaners market on the basis of product, application, distribution channel, and region:
Natural Household Cleaners Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Natural Household Cleaners Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Natural Household Cleaners Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
• Convenience Stores
Natural Household Cleaners Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africaa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• DC Motor Control Devices Market: The global DC motor control devices market size was accounted for USD 775.2 million in 2018. It is projected to grow at the CAGR of 6.2% over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025.
• Cable Management System Market: The global cable management system market size was worth USD 14.26 billion in 2017. The market is anticipated to grow with 8.2% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2018 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar