The growing requirement of machine-to-machine (M2M) connections in numerous industry verticals and the augmenting requirement for mobile data solutions for enhanced coverage in difficult areas are stimulating the market growth.
Market Size – USD 1.58 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 62.1%, Market Trends – Increasing government initiative for developing smart cities across the world
The global 5G Infrastructure Market is expected to be valued at USD 75.55 Billion in 2028 from USD 1.58 Billion in 2020, registering a CAGR of 62.1% through the forecast period. The major factor driving the market expansion is the escalating requirement for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) connectivity in several industries. The augmenting requirement for mobile data services for enhanced coverage in rural and difficult areas is predicted to add traction to the market growth for 5G infrastructure globally.
GET A SAMPLE REPORT AT: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/494
Furthermore, the growing need for increased bandwidth connectivity and low latency is projected to fuel the industry growth over the estimated timeframe. Additionally, the soaring adoption of virtual network architecture across various industry verticals is projected to strengthen the expansion of the global market in the projected timeframe. The expanding focus of the government on the development of smart cities across the world is also expected to contribute significantly to market growth.
However, the increasing costs associated with the implementation of the 5G infrastructure, escalating concerns surrounding the growing prevalence of cyber-attacks, and increasing need for resilient cyber-security solutions are projected to restrain the market growth.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- The hardware sub-segment is estimated to exhibit significant growth during the forecast timeframe, registering a CAGR of 62.2% due to the rising incorporation of the 5G radio access network.
- The sub-6 GHz segment is estimated to lead the market growth in the forecast timeline owing to the augmented use of sub-6 GHz signals in the development of smart cities.
- The non-standalone segment is foreseen to expand rapidly over the projected timeframe ascribed to the augmenting deployment of the non-standalone framework to incorporate 5G infrastructure with the preexisting LTE network infrastructure.
- The Enterprise sub-segment is projected to contribute to the largest share of the revenue in the forecast period owing to the augmenting demand for higher bandwidth for virtual conferences and videos.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to occupy the largest share of the industry in the forecast timeframe owing to the escalating emphasis of the government on the deployment of sub-6Ghz signals to cater to the growing requirement for high-speed network infrastructures. Moreover, the consolidation of key market players in the region is further projected to bolster the market growth in the coming years.
- Major companies in the market include Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Nokia Corporation, ZTE Corporation, NEC Corporation, Ericsson ABCeragon Networks Ltd., CommScope Inc., and Aviat Networks, Inc.
- In August 2020, Huawei Technologies and China Telecom Shenzhen (CA) introduced the first-of-its-kind pilot site in the world that fuses a downlink carrier and 5G Super Uplink. Unconventionally, the pilot upgrades Super Uplink to enhance the coverage and provides a comprehensive integration of the dual-carrier CA downlink to provide an improved experience to the user.
Make an inquiry and request for customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/494
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global 5G Infrastructure Market on the basis of component, spectrum, architecture, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Support & Maintenance
- Implementation & Integration
- Training & Education
- Core Network
- Radio Access Network
- Backhaul & Transport
Spectrum Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- mm Wave
- Sub-6 GHz
- High Band
- Mid Band
- Low Band
Architecture Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Energy & Power
Directly Purchase/Place an Order for a copy of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/494
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Browse Full RD with TOC of This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-infrastructure-market
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia