Rising demand for high-quality seeds in the agriculture sector is driving the growth of the global seed processing market.
Market Size – USD 9.27 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 10.7%, Market Trend – Increasing R&D activities to develop advanced seed processing methods
The global seed processing market is expected to be valued at USD 19.97 billion by 2027 from USD 9.27 Billion in 2019, registering a CAGR of 10.7% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen Research. In order to satisfy the growing demand for high-quality seeds in the agricultural sector, there has been a market increasing in the use of seed processing methods. To dry the seeds to a healthy moisture level, seed processing methods are required
Request For the Sample Copy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/472
The demand for seed processing methods has been increased by the growing need to extract undesirable products, unwanted seeds from other crops, and degraded or damaged seeds. The use of these approaches also helps to increase productivity in agriculture. Crop processing methods are increasingly being used by farmers to minimise heterogeneity in seeds caused by soil variability in terms of their chemical, physical, and biological properties. The increasing knowledge of improved seed processing methods among farmers is contributing to the market growth.
Key Highlights from Report
- In July 2020, Bayer entered into a collaboration with Prospera Technologies Inc., a leading organisation specialising in machine learning in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics. With the assistance of Prospera Technology, Bayer aims to develop integrated digital solutions for greenhouse vegetable growers.
- The largest market share of 38.9% in 2019 was held by the cereals & grains sub-segment. By using seed processing methods, high-quality seeds with optimum germination potential are produced. The use of seed processing methods for cereal and grain production is motivated by this element.
- During the forecast period, the seed treatment sub-segment is projected to expand at a high CAGR of 11%. The sector is motivated by a growing need to boost seed germination and to increase agricultural productivity.
- The gravity separators sub-segment accounted for the largest share of the seed processing market in 2019. Unwanted crop seeds may be separated with the assistance of gravity separators.
- In 2019, North America accounted for the greatest share of the global market for seed processing. Growing demand in the agricultural sector for high-quality seeds to boost crop yields has led to an increase in the implementation of seed processing in the region.
- Key market participants include Bayer, Lanxess, BASF, Syngenta, Corteva Agriscience, Nufarm, Incotec, Clariant, CIMBRIA, and Sensient Technologies
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below:
Emergen Research has segmented the global seed processing market based on crop type, type, equipment, and region:
- Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Flowers & Ornamentals
- Cereals & Grains
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Seed Coating Material
- Seed Treatment
- Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Gravity Separators
- Seed Treatment
Make an inquiry and request for customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/472
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Directly Purchase/Place an Order for a copy of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/472
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia