The global Smart Faucets Market is estimated to reach USD 667.3 million, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The increasing penetration of smart home connectivity technology due to the rising luxury lifestyle changes among middle class age group mainly contributing to market growth. In addition, the growing tourism & travel sector especially in countries such as the India, Germany, China and France is boosting the demand for the product.
The growth of the hospitality industry especially in developed countries such as Germany, the U.S., and France is increasing market growth. According to Department of Commerce, the number of foreign travelers coming in the U.S. is growing at a rate of 2.7% in the past three years. Moreover, the increasing business of tourist & travel is expected to increase the demand for the touchless faucets in the next few years.
To download the sample PDF of “Smart Faucets Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-smart-faucets-market/request-sample
For instance, in 2018, Rosewood hotels & resorts has announced to open luxurious hotel in U.S. moreover, the company is also planning to open 150 room hotels in the Texas. These expansions are expected to boost the demand for the product in the North American market.
North America dominated the smart faucet market in 2018, owing to the increasing penetration of internet in the U.S. Moreover, the manufacturers focus on developing new products based on smart technology. These new product innovations are expected to increase the demand for faucets.
For instance, in 2017, Kohler Co., introduced experience centers to improve the scope of their exclusive stores. These centers helps in engaging with customers, and understanding consumer buying behavior. These experiences, and engagement allows companies focus on targeting consumer base to gain advantage over other players. Kohler is spread across the major cities such as London, Los Angeles, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, New Delhi, Hong Kong, Dubai, Bangkok, and Taipei.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, North America attributed to the highest market share of over 30.0% in the overall market, owing to rising hospitality sector.
• Based on the application, commercial segment held the market share over 60% in 2018.
• Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the CAGR of 4.8% from 2019 to 2025.
• Brick and mortar channel dominated the smart faucets market with share of over 70.0% in 2018.
• Major players in the market are Kohler Co., CERA Sanitaryw are Limited, LIXIL Group Corporation, Villeroy&Boch, Masco Corporation, and Roca Sanitario.
Million Insights has segmented the global smart faucets market based on application, distribution channel, and region:
Smart Faucets Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Smart Faucets Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Brick & Mortar
Smart Faucets Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market: The global artificial intelligence (AI) in construction market size was accounted for USD 398.6 million, in 2018. It is estimated to grow at the CAGR of 34.0% over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025.
• Engineering Services Outsourcing Market: The global engineering services outsourcing market size was USD 316.78 billion in 2019. It is projected that the market will exhibit a CAGR of 29.2% from 2020 to 2027. The major factor fueling the growth of the market is increasing collaboration between engineering services outsourcing (ESO) and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar