The global Yoga Clothing Market size is projected to touch USD 47.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2019 to 2025. Growing adoption of yoga practices amid hectic lifestyle coupled with increasing demand for fashionable yoga wear is driving the demand for these products. These clothes are known to provide comfort and absorb sweat generated during yoga, thus, gaining traction among end-users.
Among different application segment, the children segment are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast duration. A large number of parents are encouraging their children to participate in various fitness activities including yoga, which, in turn, is anticipated to promote the growth of the yoga clothing market.
To download the sample pdf of Yoga Clothing Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-yoga-clothing-market/request-sample
The offline sales channel accounted for USD 24.7 billion of revenue in 2018. A large number of consumers prefer to check the product before making a purchasing decision. In addition, the number of supermarkets and specialty stores offering yoga clothes is increasing considerably in emerging countries, thus, promoting the growth of this segment.
In 2018, Asia Pacific accounted for USD 11.9 billion of revenue. Growing spending on fitness and rise in awareness about yoga exercises in countries such as India, China and Japan are supplementing the growth of the regional market. Further, the government in these countries are promoting yoga from basic school level to the professional level.
Major players operating in the market are Green Apple Active, Hosa Yoga, Lily Lotus, Shining Shatki, Be present, Athleta, Mika Yoga Wear and Lululemon athletica among others. These players are focusing on product innovation and innovative branding strategies to compete in the market.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The women segment accounted for USD 20.7 billion of revenue in 2018. On the other hand, the children segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
• In 2018, offline distribution channel accounted for USD 24.7% of the revenue, while the online segment is likely to register the highest growth rate with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2019 to 2025.
• In 2018, Asia Pacific generated a revenue of USD 11.9 billion in the global yoga clothing market.
Million Insights has segmented the global yoga clothing market on the basis of application, distribution channel, and region:
Yoga Clothing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Yoga Clothing Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Yoga Clothing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Industrial and Commercial LED Lighting Market: The global industrial and commercial LED lighting market size was worth USD 21.53 billion in the year 2014. It is predicted to observe substantial growth by 2022. Reliability, durability, and efficiency are anticipated to accelerate the demand for LED over traditional technologies.
• Integration Platform as a Service Market: The global integration platform as a service (IPaaS) market size was accounted for USD 575.0 million, in 2016. IPaaS is the sub-segment of Platform as a Service (PaaS) that comprise of cloud technologies such as cloud computing, cloud storage, and other technologies.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar