The global Business Process Outsourcing Market size is anticipated to reach USD 405.6 billion in the year 2027. It is anticipated to register growth with 8.0% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027. This growth can be associated with the features like improved operational efficiency, flexibility and enhanced customer services.
The customer service held the largest share of around 30% across the global market due to their expertise in customer query handling that are generated through emails, chats, phones and social media. Further, the finance & accounting segment is also projected to expand at a significant growth rate due to the surging presence of several banking facilities and the strict regulatory needs of the banking sector.
To download the sample PDF of “Business Process Outsourcing Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-business-process-outsourcing-bpo-market/request-sample
The BFSI segment held the largest share of more than 30% across the global market due to the rising focus of the customers on services like real-time interactions, quick complaint resolution, and service expediency which have driven several BFSI companies to outsource the activities of customer services. On the other hand, the IT and telecommunications segment registered the second-largest growth rate with around 8.0% CAGR owing to the surging number of IT companies across the globe.
Europe held the largest share of around 26.0% across the regional market due to skilled workforce availability and good operational efficiency across countries of Europe. While, the Latin America is anticipated to register significant growth with more than 6.0% CAGR from 2020 to 2027 owing to increasing growth across CPG and manufacturing industries across this region.
The business process outsourcing (BPO) market includes key players such as Infosys Limited, Accenture, Capgemini, Amdocs, and Wipro. They have started providing a wide range of services to their clients for increasing their profit margins. Also, marketing strategies like joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions are being used by these players to widen their reach and to expand their business portfolio.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The customer service segment held the largest share and is expected to register fastest growth rate in the upcoming years.
• In 2019, the BFSI segment dominated the global BPO market with share of around 30% across the regional market.
• Europe held the largest share of around 26.0% across the global market in 2019.
• The key players in this market are Infosys Limited, Accenture, Capgemini, Amdocs, and Wipro.
Million Insights has segmented the global business process outsourcing market on the basis of service, end use, and region:
Business Process Outsourcing Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Finance & Accounting
• Human Resources
• Knowledge Process Outsourcing
• Procurement & Supply Chain
• Customer Services
Business Process Outsourcing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• IT & Telecommunication
Business Process Outsourcing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• LiDAR Services Market: The global LiDAR services market size was accounted for USD 985.4 million in 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 14.5 % during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. LiDAR technology is an important mapping sensing tool for land surveyors and mapping communities across the globe.
• TV Analytics Market: The TV analytics market size across the globe was valued at USD 176.2 million in 2018. It is projected to witness 21.2% CAGR over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. Rapid technological advances across the media and entertainment industry coupled with the need for analyzing customer’s preferences and advertisement potentials is projected to drive the market growth for TV analytics.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar