The global Commercial Helicopter Market size is estimated to touch USD 6.92 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is predicted that the market would grow at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period. Growing oil & gas industry and increasing use of air ambulance are driving the market demand.
Tourism industries are widely deploying light commercial helicopter to attract a larger consumer base. Rapid growth in the tourism industry is projected to drive commercial helicopter demand. In addition, such rotorcrafts are used by law enforcement agencies and by firefighting agencies. Advanced and luxurious helicopters are highly demanded in the transportation sectors. The growing need for replacement of old rotorcraft with new once is estimated to propel the market growth over the forecast duration.
To download the sample pdf of Commercial Helicopter Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-commercial-helicopter-market/request-sample
Increasing demand for cost-effective and fuel-efficient aircraft and changes in operational necessities are among key factors projected to drive the commercial helicopters market growth. Fleet operators take multiple factors into the account such as cabin size, brand experience, range and performance before purchasing rotorcrafts for commercial operation.
North America market is likely to progress significantly owing to rising oil & gas industry in the region. On the other hand, Asia Pacific market accounted for over a billion USD in 2018. Further, the region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of almost 6% over the next six years. Emerging countries such as China and India are predicted to be the largest growing markets due to relaxation in airspace norms.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Rise in demand for the commercial helicopter in public safety operations, by law enforcement agencies and firefighting brigade is driving the market growth.
• In 2018, light segment helicopter accounted for over 30% of the market share.
• Law enforcement & public safety dominated the market and accounted for USD 1.73 billion of market share in 2018.
• Europe was the leading market shareholders in 2018, and the region is projected to continue its domination over the next few years.
Million Insights has segmented the global commercial helicopter market report on the basis of type, application, and region:
Commercial Helicopter Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Commercial Helicopter Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Oil & Gas
• Medical Services
• Law Enforcement & Public Safety
Commercial Helicopter Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Insurance Fraud Detection Market: The global insurance fraud detection market size was USD 4.1 billion in 2018. The market is projected to expand at 13.7% CAGR over the forecast duration, 2019 to 2025. The adoption of innovative technologies such as IoT, artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data has transformed the business operation.
• Automotive E-axle Market: The global automotive e-axle market size was accounted for USD 6,405.1 billion in 2018. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.7% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Growing demand for e-axle in light commercial vehicles is expected to proliferate the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar