DelveInsight has launched a new report on Geographic Atrophy Pipeline
Geographic Atrophy (GA) is an advanced form of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Macular degeneration also called age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD) is a medical condition that may result in blurred or no vision in the center of the visual field. There are two basic types of macular degeneration: “dry” and “wet”. According to the “American Macular Degeneration Foundation,” approximately 85–90% of the cases of macular degeneration are the “dry” (atrophic) type.
Request for free sample copy- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/geographic-atrophy-ga-pipeline-insight
Geographic Atrophy Pipeline analysis across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of Geographic Atrophy Pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross -competition, launch date along with product development activities.
Geographic Atrophy Pipeline
GA is a progressive, irreversible and blinding disease that tends to affect both eyes. Nearly two-third geographic atrophy cases are reported in the people aged 80 years and above. GA is responsible for ~20% of all cases of legal blindness in the US and 26% of cases in the UK. GA is characterized by one or more distinct dark patches on the retina, with corresponding areas of reduced vision or ‘blind spots’. These dark patches represent the death of different cell types in the retina, including the light-sensitive photoreceptors. A visual acuity test is used to assess GA. Unfortunately; visual acuity alone does not fully capture the functional impact of GA such as loss of reading ability, highlighting the need for improved testing.
Geographic Atrophy Treatment
Currently, there are no approved treatments present for GA. The Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) study suggested that supplementing the diet of patients with vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene and zinc could significantly reduce the risk of progressing to advanced AMD and sometimes low visual aids and counseling is also helpful. Several therapies which reached in advanced stage of development are already failed, however currently several therapies are in the pipeline to prevent the progression of GA. GA market is expected to grow significantly in the upcoming years owing to expected
Geographic Atrophy Drugs
- Pegcetacoplan (APL-2)
- Zimura (avacincaptad pegol)
- HMR59 (AAVCAGsCD59)
Geographic Atrophy Report Highlights
- Increase in GA market size anticipated for the study period 2018–2030 at a CAGR of 30.9%.
- Geographic Atrophy (GA) is an advanced form of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). It is a progressive, irreversible and blinding disease that tends to affect both eyes.
Request for free sample copy– https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/geographic-atrophy-ga-pipeline-insight
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
2. Geographic Atrophy (GA)
3. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Current Treatment Patterns
4. Geographic Atrophy (GA) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Discontinued Products
13. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Product Profiles
14. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Key Companies
15. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Unmet Needs
18. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Future Perspectives
19. Geographic Atrophy (GA) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
Geographic Atrophy Pipeline
- The Geographic Atrophy (GA) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Geographic Atrophy (GA) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Geographic Atrophy (GA) therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Geographic Atrophy (GA) research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Geographic Atrophy (GA)
What are the key questions answered?
- What are the current options for Geographic Atrophy (GA) treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Geographic Atrophy (GA)?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Geographic Atrophy (GA) ?
- How many Geographic Atrophy (GA) emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Geographic Atrophy (GA)?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Geographic Atrophy (GA) market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Geographic Atrophy (GA)?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Geographic Atrophy (GA) therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Geographic Atrophy (GA) and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Geographic Atrophy (GA)?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Geographic Atrophy (GA)?
- Geographic Atrophy Market
- Geographic Atrophy Epidemiology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States