Cyprus – Feb 12th, 2021 – The Boutique Vibe Collection announced today the launch of a new platform aimed at connecting travelers with Boutique hotels and guesthouses in the Mediterranean. The new platform, unlike more common hotel booking websites, has an emphasis on sustainable boutique hotels that offer a more unique and COVID-19-safe experience for their guests. The new platform, offers handpicked accommodation based on their “five pillars of authenticity”; service, local flavor, independence, size, and sustainability.
During a recent interview, Rim Jourdan, the co-founder, and CEO of The Boutique Vibes Collection was quoted as saying, “It was no accident that we launched right in the middle of the COVID crisis. We did this to help smaller hotels connect directly with travelers, and to offer guests amazing hotels options to enjoy great vacation far from the crowds.” She went on to say, “Our new platform is a hand-curated collection of boutique hotels & guest houses around the Med Sea, that fit the specific criteria to make it a truly authentic and unique experience for each guest. We are on a mission to find those amazing small hotels, tell their story and connect them with curious customers, irrespective of preferences and budgets.”
The Boutique Vibe Collection prides themselves on each hotel listed on their website, and has been handpicked based on their five pillars:
- Best service: Hotels that are dedicated to offering best service and focus on the guest’s experience.
- Local flavor: “Stay as a local” philosophy; each hotel will allow traveler to discover the local culture.
- Independence: No affiliation to a chain or other mass-tourism structures.
- Size: Only small number of rooms. Guesthouses, very small boutique hotels, serviced villas.
- Sustainability: Eco-friendly and social responsibility. Partnering with hoteliers who are committed to making their hosting community a better place for both visitors and its residents.
To learn more about The Boutique Vibe’s new website or their mission to bring business to smaller independent hotels, visit their official website at https://www.theboutiquevibe.com/
Company Name: The Boutique Vibe Collection
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: +971 54 44 34 971