The global Industrial Valves And Actuators Market size is projected to touch USD 145.87 billion by the end of 2025, as per the report released by Million Insights. It is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.14% over the estimated duration. Factors such as increasing demand from the industrial segment, technological innovation and strict government norms are expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast duration. The various benefits offered by industrial valves and actuators for managing pressure and temperature on the upstream and downstream activities are boosting product demand over the forecast years. Further, the rising oil & gas extraction activates are expected to supplement the product demand in the upcoming years.
Rising global water crisis, and industrial wastewater release in freshwater bodies, resulted in polluting the freshwater sources. Increasing demand for an excellent treatment of wastewater to prevent these issues has led to creation of new prospects in the water & wastewater industries. Further, 3D printing is capable of transforming actuators and industrial valves product. A series of conventional products and designs such as servo valves, check valves and gate valves can be produced by the use of 3D printing. This technology is assisting valve producers to change the method from “Just-in-time (JIT) delivery” to “JIT production”.
To download the sample PDF of Global Industrial Valves And Actuators Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-industrial-valves-actuators-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific is projected to lead the industrial valves & actuators market in the coming years to mounting subsea explorations along with increasing spending in various industries including energy & power, chemical, oil & gas, and water & wastewater. Furthermore, increasing manufacturing of shale and sands gas in North America and rising exploration activities in countries of Asia and Africa are predicted to bode well for the market growth. On the other hand, the Middle East and Africa are projected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.4% over the estimated years. Replacement of inefficient and old industrial valves with new and efficient ones for natural gas transportation in the midstream infrastructure is also expected to augment the product demand in the upcoming years.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The linear actuator division is projected to lead the market owing to its use for the check, gate, safety valves and globe, among others.
• The ball valves market is predicted to lead the industrial valves segment due to its extensive demand in various industries such as energy & power, chemical, and oil & gas.
• Asia Pacific is anticipated to remain the rapidly growing region in the upcoming years owing to surging demand from several industries such as water & wastewater treatment, refineries, oil & gas, and energy & power in developing nations such as India and China.
• Leading players of the industry are Honeywell International, Inc.; Eaton; Alfa Laval AB; Emerson Electric Co.; IMI plc; Valvitalia SpA; AVK Holding A/S; Eaton; Curtiss-Wright Corporation; Velan, Inc.; and IMI plc.
Million Insights has segmented the global industrial valves and actuators market based on product type, system, end use, and region:
Industrial Valves and Actuators Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Industrial Valves
• Gate Valve
• Globe Valve
• Ball Valve
• Butterfly Valve
• Safety Valve
• Plug Valve
• Others (Diaphragm, Check)
• Industrial Actuators
• Linear Actuator
• Rotary Actuator
Industrial Valves and Actuators System Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Industrial Actuators
• Mechanical Actuators
• Electric Actuators
• Pneumatic Actuators
• Hydraulic Actuators
Industrial Valves and Actuators End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Oil & Gas
• Energy & Power
• Water & Wastewater
• Pulp & Paper
• Food & Beverage
• Others (manufacturing, electronics, marine, and textiles)
Industrial Valves and Actuators Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• United States of Emirates (UAE)
• South Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Eye Makeup Market – The global eye makeup market size is expected to reach USD 21.41 Billion, by 2025, according to Million Insights. registering a CAGR 5.7% over the forecast period.
2. Cookies Market – The global cookies market size is anticipated to reach USD 44.01 Billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar