The global Bamboos Market size is estimated to touch USD 98.3 billion by 2025, as predicted by Million Insights in its new report. Further, the market is likely to exhibit the CAGR of 5% from 2019 to 2025. Increasing focus on sustainable infrastructural development and rising demand for furniture from the residential segment is attributing to the growth of the market.
Bamboo and rattan are mostly cultivated without the use of fertilizers and chemicals. These plants do not need replanting and they grow rapidly. In addition, bamboo processing for different applications such as furniture, pulp and papers, and flooring has minimal adverse impact on the environment. Bamboos are known to absorb carbon and provide a superior alternative to traditional hardwood and plastics. Therefore, increasing awareness about environment protection is further boosting the market growth.
To download the sample PDF of “Bamboos Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-bamboos-market/request-sample
In China, home-grown bamboos are known to promote positive energy and they hold a significant cultural value. On the other hand, bamboos have their economic importance as well owing to their use in cooking, medicine, building and other applications. Thus, the increasing popularity of bamboos as a sustainable resource is driving its adoption.
Governments in Asia Pacific and African nations are increasingly supporting the bamboos and rattan cultivation as they provide a livelihood to a large number of socially and economically backward people. For example, some African countries such as Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia partnered with China to eradicate poverty by supplementing bamboos production.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The growing popularity of bamboos cultivation is attributed to the various benefits such as sustainable production, cost-effectiveness and their medicinal values.
• Government in Asian and African countries are imposing favorable regulation, which, in turn, driving the demand for the bamboos market.
• Growing application of bamboos in various applications such as plywood, pulp, plywood and paper is driving its demand.
• In 2018, Asia Pacific accounted for more than 60% of the share in the market. Further, the region is estimated to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast duration.
Million Insights has segmented the global bamboos market based on application and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Raw Materials
• Industrial Products
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Athleisure Market: The global athleisure market size is projected to touch USD 517.5 billion by the year 2025. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% through the forecast period of 2019-2025.
• Online Food Delivery Services Market: The global online food delivery services market is estimated to reach USD 63,551.77 million, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.4% from 2019 to 2025. The increasing consumer inclination towards buying from online platforms, mobile applications, and websites is driving the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar