The global Anti-Aging Products Market is projected to reach USD 51.5 billion by 2025, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The growing awareness regarding adverse effect of aging and increasing focus on personal hygiene are anticipated to fuel the demand for the market in forthcoming years. Additionally, rising demand for personal care products and increasing product development are anticipated to propel the market demand in the next few years.
The rising awareness regarding the harmful chemical used in the anti-aging products and its adverse effects on the skin are projected to create a huge opportunity for natural and organic products. Thus, growing preferences for natural products are projected to positively affect the market growth. For instance, according to a U.S report published in 2016, 57% of women in the U.S prefer to use natural ingredients in personal care products.
To download the sample PDF of Global Anti-Aging Products Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-anti-aging-products-market/request-sample
The hair care segment is anticipated to see significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the rising number of hair problems such as hair thinning, dryness and loss of volume. The segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Owing to the increasing demand for hair care products, manufacturers are introducing various products and solutions such as shampoos, moisturizers, colors and therapies, which is expected to bode well for the segment growth.
Growing consciousness regarding personal appearance in developing nations like Brazil, India and Thailand is projected to augment the growth of antiaging products market in upcoming years. Further, with the rising number of distribution channels, product availability and easy accessibility, rural areas are expected to foresee significant penetration over the next few years.
North America held more than 35% of the market share in 2018, owing to high spending on beauty & personal care products and shifting preferences of consumers towards modernized high-quality products. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing consumers’ inclination towards heathy lifestyle and increasing purchasing power.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The skincare segment has accounted for more than 60% of the market share in 2018.
• Hair care segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.0%, during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets segment has captured more than 50% of the market share in 2018.
• The online segment is anticipated to see the fastest growth over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025, with a CAGR of 7.3%.
• Asia Pacific anti-aging products market is projected to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.3%, during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025.
Million Insights has segmented the global anti-aging products market on the basis of product, distribution channel and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Skin Care
• Hair Care
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Supermarket & Hypermarket
• Convenience Store
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Predictive Maintenance Market – The global predictive maintenance market size is projected to reach USD 28.24 billion in 2025. The market is estimated register more than 37% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
2. Nootropics Market – The global nootropics market size is projected to touch USD 4.94 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% through the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar