DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Acromegaly – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Acromegaly – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Acromegaly, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Acromegaly market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
1. As per DelveInsight’s estimate, the total number of prevalent cases of acromegaly in 2017 were found to be 61,022 in the 7MM.
2. In the US, 24,179 acromegaly cases originated from pituitary adenomas and 1,273 from benign tumors at other sites in 2017.
3. In Japan, 10,755 prevalent cases of acromegaly was reported in 2017.
Key benefits of the report:
1. Acromegaly market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Acromegaly epidemiology and Acromegaly market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Acromegaly market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Acromegaly market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Acromegaly market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Acromegaly market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acromegaly-market
Acromegaly is a disorder that results from excess growth hormone (GH) after the growth plates have closed. The initial symptom is typically enlargement of the hands and feet. There may also be an enlargement of the forehead, jaw, and nose.
Acromegaly is usually caused by a non-cancerous tumour. Middle-aged adults are most commonly affected.
Because acromegaly is uncommon and the physical changes occur slowly over many years, the condition sometimes takes a long time to recognize. Untreated, high levels of growth hormone can affect other parts of the body, in addition to your bones. This can lead to serious — sometimes even life-threatening — health problems.
The key players involved in the Acromegaly market:
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Acromegaly treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
Octreotide Capsules (Mycapssa)
Veldoreotide (formerly COR-005, DG3173
Request a free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acromegaly-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Acromegaly Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Acromegaly Market Overview at a Glance
6. Acromegaly Disease Background and Overview
7. Acromegaly Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Acromegaly
9. Acromegaly Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Acromegaly Emerging Therapies
12. Acromegaly Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Acromegaly Market Analysis (2017–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Acromegaly Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Acromegaly – Pipeline Insights, 2021
“Acromegaly Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Acromegaly market. A detailed picture of the Acromegaly pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Acromegaly treatment guidelines.
Acromegaly – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Acromegaly – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Acromegaly epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States