As per the published report, the global Microfluidics Market size is estimated to touch USD 31.6 billion by 2027. It is expected to develop by 11.3% CAGR during the period of the forecast.
Due to the presentation of fresh technology, for example digital microfluidics, the requirement for the microfluidics centered procedures is projected to surge. These procedures permit on-chip biochemical investigation, thus encouraging the implementation.
To download the sample PDF of “Microfluidics Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-microfluidics-market/request-sample
Increase in the acceptance of microfluidics, intended for the point-of-care diagnostics, is anticipated to comprise a considerable influence, on the progress of the market. By now, the manufacturing companies such as Danaher, Abbott, and Roche, have integrated this technology in their current diagnostic procedure, and are looking at the range of digital microfluidics. For illustration, Minicare I-20, handheld apparatus of Philips, offers precise as well as speedy results for the diagnosis of heart attack.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-microfluidics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the growth in the aged people, requirement for the point-of-care diagnostic tests is increasing, in addition to that the existence of educational institutes like the Institute of Micro chemical Technology (IMT), Japan, which are paying attention on microfluidics centered research; Asia Pacific is estimated to observe the highest development of the microfluidics market.
• In 2019, Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS), by material, held the biggest share of the revenue. Owing to its elastomeric features, permeability, strength, biocompatibility, visual clearness, along with the cheap price tag, the material is utilized to produce microfluidics based devices.
• RT-PCR & PCR were the medicinal technologies, generating the major revenue in 2019. The sector is estimated to keep hold of its lead, all over the period of the forecast. Digital PCR, together with microfluidics device, permit a big amount of PCR response, which is to be automatically circulated in Nano sized measurements.
• North America ruled the global market in 2019, and is estimated to hold its domination, during the phase of investigation. Presence of top companies in the region, accessibility of the capital for the research, in addition to the funds, along with the introduction of new technologies of sample volume screening, impels the market in North America.
• The organs-on-chip application sector is estimated to record the maximum CAGR, all over the forecast period. The technique is capable to potentially decrease the failure percentage in the drug development, by this means decreasing the period as well as funds, linked with the development process of a medicine.
• The healthcare sector ruled the market, by means of the technology, due to the growth in demand for innovative molecular analytical examinations, by way of improved sensitivities, smaller turnaround period, as well as augmented precision at negligible prices.
Million Insights segmented the global microfluidics market based on Material, Application, Technology and Region:
Microfluidics Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• PCR & RT-PCR
• Gel Electrophoresis
Microfluidics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Continuous flow microfluidics
• Optofluidics and microfluidics
• Acoustofluidics and microfluidics
• Electrophoresis and microfluidics
Microfluidics Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Microfluidics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Some of the companies for microfluidics market are:
• Fluidigm Corporation
• Cellix Ltd.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Life Technologies Corporation
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• PerkinElmer, Inc.
• Illumina, Inc.
• Micronit Micro Technologies B.V.
• Abbott Laboratories
• Danaher Corporation
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
Smart Electricity Meters Market: The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration. The demand for energy security is gaining traction in the energy sector.
Food Service Equipment Market: As per the published report, the global food service equipment market size is expected to arrive at USD 50.01 billion by 2028. It is estimated to develop by 5.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028. Altering habits of food consumption, increase in travel & tourism actions, growth in disposable incomes, plus the rising business proceedings in the food & beverage manufacturing sector, are the various input factors, inspiring the enlargement of this market for food service equipment.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar