DelveInsight’s “Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) Market“ report provides a thorough comprehension of the Eosinophilic Esophagitis, historical and forecasted epidemiology, and the Eosinophilic Esophagitis market trends in the 7MM [the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan]. The Eosinophilic Esophagitis market report also proffers an analysis of the current Eosinophilic Esophagitis treatment algorithm/practice, market drivers, market barriers, and unmet medical needs.
Some of the imperative takeaways of the Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Research Report:
- A slew of companies such as EsoCap AG, Arena Pharmaceutical, GlaxoSmithKline, Dr Falk Pharma GmbH, Takeda, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ellodi Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Allakos, and others are developing therapies to influence Eosinophilic Esophagitis treatment outlook.
- Increased understanding of the clinical manifestations of the disease in conjunction with improved diagnosis and evolving treatment landscape will boost the Eosinophilic Esophagitis market landscape scenario..
- The US FDA has granted priority review, breakthrough therapy designation, and orphan designation to Budesonide Oral Suspension (BOS) for the EoE treatment.
- In the Phase II study, RPC4046 demonstrated positive results. Currently, Bristol-Myers Squibb is conducting a Phase III clinical study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of CC-93538 in adult and adolescent participants with the indication.
- APT-1011 has received orphan drug designation from the FDA. It is currently in Phase III development (FLUTE II), following the successful completion of its phase II study (FLUTE I) in 2019.
- Benralizumab is currently approved under the brand name Fasenra as an add-on maintenance treatment of severe asthma in patients aged ≥12 years and with an eosinophilic phenotype. Now, it is being evaluated in the Phase III study for the treatment of EoE.
- Currently, Lirentelimab is being evaluated in Phase II/III study for the Eosinophilic Esophagitis treatment in adult and adolescent subjects. The US FDA has granted orphan drug designation to antolimab for the treatment of EoE.
Get a sample copy of this report: Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Size Landscape
Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) represents a chronic, local immune-mediated oesophagal disease, characterized clinically by symptoms related to oesophagal dysfunction and histologically by eosinophil-predominant inflammation.
As per the estimates by DelveInsight, the total diagnosed Eosinophilic Esophagitis prevalent cases in 2020 were 547,924 cases. The highest prevalent cases were observed in the United States, accounting for approximately 58% of the total cases.
Eosinophilic Esophagitis Treatment Market
The Eosinophilic Esophagitis treatment involves Drugs, Diet, and Dilation. The first two components, which involve the use of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), corticosteroids, immunosuppressant’s, and empirical diets or guided food elimination based on allergy tests, are more useful in the initial phases. In contrast, endoscopic dilation is reserved for oesophagal strictures.
Three dietary approaches for the management of EoE have emerged: the elemental diet, empiric dietary restrictions, and targeted dietary restrictions based on allergy testing.
PPIs are helpful as a first-line treatment for EoE patients. This therapy reduces acid production in the stomach and can reduce oesophagal inflammation. PPIs are recommended to be administered twice daily and continued for a minimum 2-month course after oesophagal eosinophilia is discovered. Afterwards, a repeat endoscopy with biopsies is performed to assess for persistent eosinophilic infiltration.
Eosinophilic Esophagitis Emerging Therapies Along with Key Players
- Budesonide Oral Suspension: Takeda
- Dupilumab: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals/Sanofi
- Cendakimab: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- APT-1011: Ellodi Pharmaceuticals
- Benralizumab: AstraZeneca
- Lirentelimab: Allakos
- And several others.
Final thoughts on Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Growth
Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Drivers such as increasing awareness, the emergence of non-invasive modalities, identification of biomarkers, development of animal models are responsible for Market Growth. In contrast, Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Barriers such as high cost of treatment, lack of multidisciplinary management, and lack of optimal endpoint for treatment will nosedive the market size.
Request for a Webex demo of the report @ Eosinophilic Esophagitis Treatment Market Size
Table of Contents
|1||Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) Key Insights|
|2||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Report Introduction|
|3||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Overview at a Glance|
|4||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Patient Split at a Glance|
|5||Executive Summary of Eosinophilic Esophagitis|
|6||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Disease Background and Overview|
|8||Guidelines for Management of EoE|
|9||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|9.1||The United States|
|9.2.5||The United Kingdom|
|10||Organizations contributing toward the fight against EoE|
|11||EoE Patient Journey|
|13||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Marketed Drug|
|13.1||Jorveza: Dr Falk Pharma GmbH|
|14||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Emerging Drugs|
|14.1||Budesonide Oral Suspension: Takeda|
|14.2||Dupilumab: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals/Sanofi|
|14.3||Cendakimab: Bristol-Myers Squibb|
|14.4||APT-1011: Ellodi Pharmaceuticals|
|15||Other Promising Therapies|
|15.1||ESO-101: EsoCap AG|
|15.2||Etrasimod: Arena Pharmaceutical|
|16||7MM Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Analysis|
|16.1||The United States Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Size|
|16.2||EU-5 Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Size|
|16.2.1||Germany Market Size|
|16.2.2||France Market Size|
|16.2.3||Italy Market Size|
|16.2.4||Spain Market Size|
|16.2.5||The United Kingdom Market Size|
|16.3||Japan Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Size|
|18||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Drivers|
|19||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Barriers|
|20||SWOT Analysis of Eosinophilic Esophagitis|
|21||Eosinophilic Esophagitis Unmet Needs|
Browse full report with detailed TOC with charts, figures, tables @ Eosinophilic Esophagitis Market Share Report
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States