The global insurance analytics market size is expected to reach USD 18.3 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 11.7% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising use of big data and artificial intelligence (AI) by insurance organizations to automate decision-making process and customer targeting is anticipated to propel the market growth. Furthermore, increasing usage of smartphones and growing demand for digitalization across organizations to streamline their operations is expected to propel the demand for insurance analytics in the market.
Emergence of internet and social media along with increased affordability of storage systems has led to assimilation and generation of the large amount of unstructured data. Insurance companies today, are watching out for intends to effectively use the available information for better decision-making. The analytics solution helps the insurance organizations to predict the expected cost of insurance related with the coverage, enhance risk assessment process, and allow organization to prevent and detect fraudulent activities.
Rising adoption of machine learning and AI in developing insurance analytics tools is gaining popularity across the globe as it offers security control and real-time intelligence with enhanced user experience. Furthermore, increasing adoption of IoT insurance as it increases customer satisfaction, mitigate risks, and lower costs is expected to drive the market growth. Insurance organizations focus on prioritizing technology investments to analyze and gain new insights from customer data, which allow organizations to offer better services to their clients.
Vendors focus on expanding their capabilities in insurance offerings through merger & acquisitions and new product development. For instance, in January 2018, Sapiens International acquired KnowledgePrice, a provider of digital consulting services to insurers. The acquisition helped the former company to expand its capabilities in digital customer services for insurers.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/insurance-analytics-market
Insurance Analytics Market Report Highlights
• The service segment is expected to register the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027 due to rising demand for analysis and protection of critical data, and professional guidance for new technologies
• The customer management & personalization segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period on account of rising adoption of advanced analytics techniques and data-driven decision-making process
• Cloud deployment is anticipated to be the largest as well as the fastest segment from 2020 to 2027
• The Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) segment is expected to have the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing number of SMEs and growing demand for customer-centric insurance policies
• The third-party administrators, brokers, & consultancies segment is expected to register fastest growth over the forecast period due to rising number of online channels and growing awareness about the investment market
• North America was the dominant region in 2019 and is anticipated to retain its leading position over the next eight years
• The key players in the insurance analytics market include Oracle Corporation; Microsoft Corp.; OpenText; Verisk Analytics, Inc.; PEGASYSTEMS INC.; Tableau Software, LLC; Hexaware Technologies; MicroStrategy Incorporated; Sapiens International; and LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Request for Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/insurance-analytics-market/request/rs1
Insurance Analytics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global insurance analytics market based on component, application, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Insurance Analytics Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Managed Services
• Professional Services
Insurance Analytics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Claim Management
• Risk Management
• Process Optimization
• Customer Management & Personalization
Insurance Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Insurance Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
Insurance Analytics End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Insurance Companies
• Government Agencies
• Third-party administrators, Brokers, & Consultancies
Insurance Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450325/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States