The global pulp molding machine market size is expected to reach USD 913.6 million by 2027 registering a CAGR of 3.9%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing demand for sustainable disposables, especially in the food & beverage and electronics industries.
Molded pulp packaging products, such as trays, clamshells, bowls, and plates, are widely used in the food packaging industry. Rising awareness about the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle and consuming organic foods, such as fruits, is anticipated to drive the demand for pulp molding machines over the forecast period.
Growing demand for Ready-to-Eat (RTE) meals, on-the-go snacks, and single-serve packs are expected to further benefit market growth. In addition, growing concerns about single-use plastics and increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions from both consumers and foodservice operators are anticipated to have a positive impact on market growth.
Pulp molding machines are used in the manufacturing of a wide variety of packaging products, which have high demand from end-use industries, such as electronics, healthcare, food packaging, and food service. Moreover, in industrial space, molded pulp packaging products are primarily used for packaging faucets, plumbing fixtures, and door hinges, which is likely to drive the demand further.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pulp-molding-machine-market
Pulp Molding Machines Market Report Highlights
• The automatic machine was the leading segment and accounted for 46.3% of the total market share in 2019 owing to high flexibility and productivity and low maintenance costs of these machines
• Rotary type machine segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period owing to high productivity and low energy consumption and operating costs of these machines
• The electronics end-use segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 5.4% from 2020 to 2027 on account of the increasing use of molded pulp products for the packaging of various electronic products, including mobile phones, computers, printers, and modems
• Asia Pacific was the largest regional market in 2019 owing to increased use of disposable packaging solutions in emerging economies, such as China, India, and South Korea
• Presence of local companies in the APAC region poses a substantial threat to the large-scale multinationals with a global presence, in terms of product quality and prices
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pulp-molding-machine-market/request/rs1
Pulp Molding Machines Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global pulp molding machines market on the basis of machine type, product type, application, end-use, and region:
Pulp Molding Machines Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Pulp Molding Machines Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Parts & Attachments
Pulp Molding Machines Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• End Caps
• Bowls & Cups
Pulp Molding Machines End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Food Packaging
• Food Service
Pulp Molding Machines Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450678/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco, which offers syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services to clients across a number of industries, including healthcare, materials, chemicals, energy, technology, and food and beverage, among others.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States