The global contact center software market size is projected to reach USD 72.3 billion by 2027, according to Million Insights. Increasing adoption of cloud-based services, mobile analytics, and social media coupled with a rising consumer base is projected to drive the market growth. In addition, technological advancement and rising demand for enhanced omnichannel experiences in communication services are projected to augment market growth.
Factors like the adoption of new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and its implementation in business analytics anticipated to accelerate market growth during the forecast period. Technological advancement introduced business process automation which helps to reduce the burden of customer care representatives. Easy availability of automatic call distribution (ACD) and interactive voice response (IVR) software has increased the productivity of customer-centric organizations.
To download the sample PDF of “Contact Center Software Market Report” please click here:
The rising adoption of a cloud-based platform for contact center services has enforced the organizations to keep customer personal information secure through a centralized database and web security. In addition, contact center services with cloud platform offer different customer point of contact that allows them to access data from anywhere and anytime. Cloud-based services are compatible with machine learning, AI, different analytics tool, and omnichannel which is expected to open new opportunities for market growth.
Due to intense competition, it has become essential for organizations to maintain strong customer relationships as well as ensure customer loyalty. Various organizations are adopting this contact center software to enhance the customer satisfaction level and feedback related to products and services. With the help of this software, customer care administers can easily maintain seep relations with customers to increase their business for the long term.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The contact center software market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to growing adoption of cloud-based technology and increasing need to enhance the level of customer satisfaction.
• The customer collaboration segment is expected to grow with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to growing usage of this solution to engage customers through social media channels.
• The Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software segment is projected to lead the market by the end of 2027 due to advantages such as provide better customer satisfaction and reduce cost of call drops.
• Technological advancement in communication & collaboration application resulted in increased demand for training & consulting services, as customers and professionals are required to be understand ne applications.
• Several large enterprises have installed contact center solutions to manage a huge database of customers efficiently, which is expected to drive the demand for these solution in large enterprises.
• In retail sector, the demand for contact center software and services is increasing due to growing need for ensuring customer satisfaction and overcome challenges faced in customer retention process.
• Due to rapid industrialization and digitalization, Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
• Avaya, Inc.; Five9, Inc.; Mitel Corporation; Enghouse Interactive; Alcatel Lucent Enterprise; Unify, Inc.; SAP SE; and Cisco Systems are major players operating in the market.
Million Insights segmented the global contact center software market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Contact Center Software Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
• Call Recording
• Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
• Customer Collaboration
• Interactive Voice Responses (IVR)
• Reporting & Analytics
• Workforce Optimization
Contact Center Software Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Integration & Deployment
• Support & Maintenance
• Training & Consulting
• Managed Services
Contact Center Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Contact Center Software Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Large Enterprise
• Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)
Contact Center Software End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Consumer Goods & Retail
• IT & Telecom
• Travel & Hospitality
Contact Center Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse the Latest Press Releases Available with Million Insights:
• Plant Genotyping Equipment Market – The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
• Smart Electricity Meters Market – The global smart electricity meters market size is projected to account for USD 18.9 billion by 2027. It is likely that the market would register 7.8% CAGR over the forecast duration.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar