The global fabric softeners and conditioners market size is projected to touch USD 22.72 billion by the 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% through the forecast period of 2019-2025. Increasing adaption of fabric conditioners to retain the elasticity of fabrics is anticipated to drive the market growth. These products help in retaining the softness of the fabrics and lightens the textile fiber. Increasing demand of environment friendly cleaning products due to rising concerns regarding contamination of water with hazardous chemicals resulting in water pollution is expected to propel the market growth.
Liquid product segment accounted for over USD 10 billion of revenue in 2018. Liquid products maintain the elasticity of the clothes and protects the color of the clothes from fading away. Rising adaption of top-load machines around the world is anticipated to further propel the product demand owing to the easiness of using liquid products in washing machine dispensers. Increasing demand for washing machines in developing countries is expected to drive the segment growth.
To download the sample PDF of Fabric Softeners & Conditioners Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-fabric-softeners-conditioners-market/request-sample
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period. Increasing household income in developing countries like India and China is anticipated to be a favorable factor for the fabric softeners & conditioners market. Expansion of product lines in these nations is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the regional market. For example, Hindustan Unilever in India, introduced a fabric conditioner specifically for baby clothes under the brand name Comfort Pure in April 2018. Proctor & Gamble introduced a wide range of products like soaps, laundry detergents, and multipurpose cleaners under the brand name Home Made Simple which are basically plant-based line of products in March 2019.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Liquid Products is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period
• Commercial application segment dominated the market with more than 60% of share in the total revenue in 2018
• Asia Pacific held over 36.6% of share in the total revenue in 2018
• Major players functioning in the market include Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc; Unilever; Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa; The Procter & Gamble Company; MELALEUCA, INC.; LG Household & Health Care Ltd.; Church & Dwight Co., Inc.; and PIGEON CORPORATION
Million Insights has segmented the global fabric softeners and conditioners market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Fabric Softeners & Conditioners Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Dryer Sheets
Fabric Softeners & Conditioners Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
Fabric Softeners & Conditioners Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Plant Genotyping Equipment Market: The global plant genotyping equipment market size is anticipated to value USD 895.45 million until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
• Fashion Influencer Marketing Market: As per the published report, the global fashion influencer marketing market size is estimated to arrive at USD 17.12 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 35.7% CAGR in the period of forecast.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar