Because it only takes a single percentage point to deny you compensation, insurance companies and attorneys from the at-fault party will be fighting hard to push blame for an accident onto you.
Trollinger Law LLC is a leading personal injury law firm in Frederick, Maryland. Firm founder Matt Trollinger knows what evidence is necessary to create a strong claim for compensation that withstands even the toughest arguments from stubborn defendants.
Trollinger has a proven track record of securing full and fair compensation for injured Marylanders. He understands that taking appropriate legal action can quite literally make or break your personal injury claim, and he’ll fight for every dime you’re owed.
Here is an overview of how personal injury claims are governed in Maryland and how a Frederick personal injury lawyer can help:
- If you are even one percent to blame for an accident in Maryland, you cannot recover compensation. Trollinger Law LLC can help you collect and organize the evidence you need to establish the other party’s fault.
As such, it’s vitally important that you take the following steps to give your case the best chance of winning:
- See a doctor to create a record of treatment.
- Collect evidence, such as photos of the scene, witness statements, and a police report.
- Contact a Frederick personal injury lawyer, who can handle the conversation with the insurance company on your behalf and advise on the evidence required to prove your case.
- Keep a daily pain journal describing how your injuries are impacting your life.
Attorney Matt Trollinger excels at building strong cases and advocating fiercely for every client. You can rely on Trollinger Law LLC to craft a convincing case for you.
- Understand what a personal injury case is and what Trollinger Law LLC can do for you.
A wide range of accidents fall under the umbrella of personal injury law. The common thread that connects them is that the accidents are all the result of somebody else’s negligence.
Trollinger Law LLC handles injury claims such as:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
To learn more about how Trollinger Law can help you, call or contact the Frederick office today.
- What damages can you recover in a personal injury claim?
Damages are defined as the losses that you can be compensated for after an accident. Maryland allows accident victims to recover money for two main types of damages:
There are some key differences between the two. Economic damages include losses that can easily be calculated, such as medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, home renovations, and the cost of long-term nursing care.
Noneconomic damages account for the impact the accident has had on your physical and mental wellbeing, such as pain and suffering, lost enjoyment of life, mental anguish, loss of household services, and more.
Don’t Let Compensation Slip Through Your Fingers
The legal team at Trollinger Law LLC believes that nobody should feel discouraged from seeking the compensation they deserve. That’s why all consultations are provided for free, and there’s no fee unless your case wins. If you’ve been hurt in Frederick, call or contact a personal injury lawyer at Trollinger Law LLC to get started.
To learn more, visit https://www.trollingerlaw.com/frederick/.
About Trollinger Law LLC – Frederick
Were you hurt in a Frederick accident? Contact Trollinger Law LLC today for a free consultation.
Contact Trollinger Law LLC – Frederick
1780 North Market St., Suite E