The U.S. air purifier market size is expected to reach USD 4.46 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to register a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding outdoor and indoor air pollution and the health problems associated with it is expected to drive the demand for air purifiers in the country.
Rising concerns about the health problems associated with air pollution coupled with the increased spending on durable goods are expected to augment the product demand. In addition, the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is likely to have a short to moderate-term positive impact on the market growth in U.S. The lockdown measures taken by various states in U.S. have resulted in boosting the sales of home appliances such as air purifiers, cleaning appliances, kitchen appliances, and water filtration devices. Rising awareness regarding healthy living has contributed to the increased sales of purifiers across the states in the country.
Rising pollution caused by various factors, including increasing economic activities, growing instances of wildfires, dust from renovation or construction activities, cleaning supplies, or other airborne chemicals is expected to affect indoor quality. Thus, the adoption of purifiers is expected to witness significant growth in order to maintain indoor quality.
U.S. Air Purifier Market Report Highlights
• The demand for activated carbon purifiers is estimated to witness expand at a CAGR of 13.8% in terms of revenue, from 2020 to 2027, on account of its ability to absorb gases and odors from cooking, mold, chemicals, pets, and smoke
• Residential application accounted for over 17.1% of the revenue share in 2019, owing to increasing demand for clean air coupled with the rising awareness regarding indoor pollution
• The demand for the purifiers in industrial applications is anticipated to reach USD 470.3 million by 2027, on account of the increasing product adoption for eliminating weld smoke, construction dust, tobacco smoke, and other particles that are harmful to employees
• High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters accounted for around 39.2% of the revenue share in 2019, owing to its ability to remove around 99.7% of the particles having a size greater than or equal to 0.3 microns
• New product launches, licensing agreements, and mergers and acquisitions are some of the strategies adopted by the participants to gain market share and strength their position in the competitive industry
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-air-purifier-market/request/rs1
U.S. Air Purifier Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. air purifier market on the basis of technology and product:
U.S. Air Purifier Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Activated Carbon
• Ionic Filters
U.S. Air Purifier Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
List of the Key Players in the U.S. Air Purifier Market
• IQAir North America, Inc.
• Honeywell International Inc.
• LG Electronics
• Aerus LLC
• Panasonic Corporation
• Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
• Whirlpool Corporation
• Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450498/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States