DelveInsight’s Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Analysis provides the competitive analysis of both the marketed and the pipeline devices in the area of Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics and comprises of market dynamics and key competitors of Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics devices.
Key Competitors in Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics Pipeline and Market
- Guardant Health
- Neo Genomics
- Resolution Bioscience
- Personal Genome Diagnostics
- Laboratory for Advanced Medicine (LAM)
- Lucence Diagnostics
- Foundation Medicine Inc
- Sysmex Ionostics Inc
- Veridex LLC (Janssen Diagnostics)
- Pathway Genomics
- Exact Sciences
- Angle Plc
- GRAIL Inc.
- OncoCell MDx Inc
Know more about the key companies involved @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/liquid-biopsy-for-cancer-diagnostics-pipeline-insight
Key Highlights of Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics Competitive Landscape and Pipeline report
- According to DelveInsight’s competitive analysis, the emerging Liquid Biopsy tests for cancer diagnostics occupy a substantial share of about 79%, whereas the marketed liquid biopsy tests account for about 21% only.
- Liquid Biopsy is a revolutionary technique that consists of the detection and isolation of circulating tumor cells (CTCs), circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) and exosomes, as a source of genomic and proteomic information in patients with cancer. The significant advantages of liquid Biopsy in cancer diagnosis are that the technique is minimally invasive, painless, does not have a risk of complications, and gives faster results as compared to tumor biopsies.
- According to Delveinsight’s competitive analysis done by different indications, the non-small cell lung carcinoma occupy a large share of about 26% alone, whereas the rest of the indications (such as breast, liver, prostate cancers, among others) occupy a much smaller percentage.
- The developments that have taken place in the field of liquid diagnostics comprise of the next-generation sequencing panel: (NuProbe), Liquid Biopsy Test for Prostate Cancer: (OncoCell MDx Inc.) and Liquid biopsy RAS biomarker test: (Merck/AmoyDx); these tests are still in very initial phases and have not yet entered their developmental phase.
Request a sample @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/liquid-biopsy-for-cancer-diagnostics-pipeline-insight
Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics Competitive Landscape and Pipeline Insights
Cancer is among the leading causes of death worldwide. According to the National Cancer Institute, the number of new cases per year is expected to rise to 23.6 million by 2030. With this growing prevalence of cancer, there is a need to control it through proper diagnoses and testing. Liquid Biopsy helps utilize circulating biomarkers in the body fluids of cancer patients to provide information regarding the genetic landscape of cancer. It is emerging as a new tool to help in the early detection of cancer.
Various pharmaceutical companies are developing assays, which are marketed such as Guardant360 CDx assay, Cobas EGFR Mutation Test v2, InVisionFirst, Therascreen PIK3CA test, ArcherMET, ExoDx Prostate Test, Resolution ctDx Lung assay, PlasmaSELECT 64, IvyGene DX Liver Cancer Test, LiquidHallmark test, FoundationOne Liquid, OncoBEAM , among others and some of which are in the pipeline such as CancerIntercept Detect, Exact Science’s DNA methylation-based liquid biopsy test, Parsortix, Grail’s liquid biopsy cancer test are expected to enter the market by 2026 as effective therapies.
Request for free sample report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/liquid-biopsy-for-cancer-diagnostics-pipeline-insight
Table of Content
|2||Executive Summary of Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics|
|3||Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics: Background and Overview|
|4||Liquid Biopsy Devices: Marketed Products|
|5||Liquid Biopsy Devices: Pipeline Products|
|6||Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics: Other Developments|
|7||Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics: Competitive Analysis|
|8||Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics: Analytical Perspective|
|9||Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics Market Drivers|
|10||Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics Market Barriers|
Visit to know more about the report offerings @ Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics Market
The report provides comprehensive insight for clients venturing into the Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics devices and acts as the source of guidance for taking strategic business decisions in the field of Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics by offering a detailed picture of pathophysiology, various diagnostic approaches, and treatment algorithm including detailed chapters for marketed products and upcoming therapies.
The report portrays a detailed review of both the pipeline and marketed products in 7MM and competitive analysis by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics.
This report has been prepared by DelveInsight’s analysts after a thorough primary and secondary research into the Liquid Biopsy for Cancer Diagnostics market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States