The global pet food processing market size is expected to reach USD 6.61 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 4.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for automation in pet food processing, coupled with the growing demand for processed food, is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. The increasing number of pets across the globe is anticipated to have a positive impact on the market growth. Furthermore, rising awareness pertaining to the advantages of premium pet food products is expected to bolster the demand for various innovative and efficient food processing equipment.
Increasing concerns regarding pet health have resulted in augmenting the demand for premium-quality food products, which, in turn, will support the overall market growth. Furthermore, rising penetration of high-quality commercial products has resulted in an increased the demand for innovative & specialized machinery, thereby driving the market. However, the depreciation of the processing equipment over the years is expected to hamper the growth over the forecast period.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pet-food-processing-market
Pet Food Processing Market Report Highlights
- U.S. accounted for over 80% of the North America regional market revenue share in 2019 owing to the increased pet population, which augmented the demand for pet foods
- Forming equipment accounted for 31.1% of the global revenue share in 2019 and is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to the rapid shift towards usage of extrusion-based pet food production
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the second fastest-growing regional market at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2020 to 2027 due to rapidly expanding pet food industry in the region
- Dry food accounted for 72.0% of the global revenue share in 2019, on account of its cost-effectiveness and attributes, such as convenience, in terms of feeding and storage
- The industry participants are engaged in expanding their geographical presence through mergers & acquisition and provide a wide range of equipment and customization services to obtain a competitive edge
Ask for Sample Pages @https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pet-food-processing-market/request/rs1
Pet Food Processing Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global pet food processing market on the basis of equipment type, form, and region:
Pet Food Processing Equipment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Mixing & Blending
- Baking & Drying
Pet Food Processing Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Pet Food Processing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
List of Key Players of Pet Food Processing Market
- GEA Group
- Buhler Holding AG
- The Middleby Corporation
- Baker Perkins LTD.
- Precision Food Innovations
- Clextral SAS
- Reading Bakery Systems
- Mepaco Group
- Precision Food Innovations
- F.N. Smith Corporation
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450515/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.A based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States