The global human liver models market size is expected to reach USD 5.5 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 13.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Some key factors such as rising incidence of liver infections, cancer, and increasing research on these liver diseases are driving global market revenue growth.
The liver is an essential organ in the human system that performs various functions such as production of bile for digestion, glucose synthesis, detoxification, and production of various proteins. Moreover, it has capability of regenerating the damaged liver tissue. This ability of liver tissues to regenerate has encouraged researchers to develop liver models to help them explore molecular and cellular connectivity of the liver. Liver models, also called organoids, are obtained from single fetal liver progenitor cells to generate a specific environment to mimic liver functioning. Growing focus on developing and introducing alternatives to animal testing models is escalating demand for liver models. Moreover, growing demand for operative treatment procedures related to liver, high utilization of liver models in drug screening & gene therapy, and increasing investments in research and development activities to develop enhanced liver models are some significant factors boosting revenue growth of the global human live models market.
Get a Sample Report PDF with Detail TOC & List of Figures @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4015
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
Emulate Inc., Ascendance Bio, Organovo Holdings Inc., CN Bio Innovations, Cyfuse Biomedical, HìREL, InSphero, BioIVT, and Mimetas.
However, dearth of skilled researchers and personnel to conduct up experiments, analyze, and provide accurate data as well as lack of 3D infrastructure and necessary equipment are expected to negatively impact growth of the global human liver models market over the forecast period.
Some key findings from the report:
- Among the type segment, the 3D bioprinting segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period due to high potential of 3D bioprinting techniques for organ production in a short period in comparison to traditional tissue culture techniques.
- In context to application, the drug discovery segment is expected to account for high revenue growth, attributable to increasing demand for novel drugs due to rising prevalence of liver diseases and cancer.
- Among the end use segments, the research institutes segment is projected to register rapid revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to increasing investments in research to develop enhanced live models for drug testing and drug screening.
- North America is projected to account for largest revenue share contribution to the global human live models market. Factors such as rising prevalence of liver disorders, fatty liver disease, technological advancements in liver models, presence of key players in countries in the region, rising funding from governments, and availability of skilled workers are factors supporting market growth.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to register rapid CAGR of 13.3% over the forecast period. Rising investments for clinical diagnosis, increasing adoption of organoids, and high prevalence of liver disorders are some key factors fueling growth of the human liver models market in the region.
- In May 2018, BioIVT acquired Ascendance Bio, which is expected to expand their cell-based assay offerings.
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4015
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global human liver models market based on type, application, end use, and region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Liver Organoids
- 2D Models
- Animals Models
- 3D Bioprinting
Based On Application: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Drug Discovery
Based On End Use: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Research Institutes
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4015
Table of contents
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Segmentation
1.2.1 Global Human Liver Models Market – By Type
1.2.2 Global Human Liver Models Market – By Application
1.2.3 Global Human Liver Models Market – By End Uses
1.2.4 Global Human Liver Models Market – By Geography
- Key Takeaways
- Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
- Lung In Vitro Model– Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 Human Liver Models Market in North America: PEST Analysis
4.2.2 Human Liver Models Market in Europe: PEST Analysis
4.2.3 Human Liver Models Market in APAC: PEST Analysis
4.2.4 Human Liver Models Market in Latin America: PEST Analysis
4.2.5 Human Liver Models Market – Middle East & Africa PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/speak-to-analyst-form/4015
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States