The global respiratory protective equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 13.58 billion by 2027, expanding at a 9.4% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Favorable occupational safety regulations focused on ensuring worker safety across various industries are expected to drive the demand for respiratory protective equipment (RPE) over the forecast period.
In addition, factors including rising concerns over exposure to radioactive and toxic air pollutants coupled with increasing instances of infectious biological hazards are anticipated to augment the demand for RPE over the forecast period. Moreover, the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a positive impact on the market growth.
Surging demand for N95 respirators, especially from the healthcare sector during the COVID-19 pandemic to avoid infection has led to their shortage owing to which key players such as 3M and Honeywell International, Inc. have ramped up their production capacities and are also expanding their manufacturing facilities to meet the growing demand for N95 respirators.
Technological advancements in terms of features and design of respiratory protective equipment coupled with increasing demand for multi-utility RPE is anticipated to provide ample opportunities for market growth in the forthcoming years. Moreover, lighter weight masks are increasingly being preferred by users who are required to wear respirators for a more extended period of time.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/respiratory-protective-equipment-market
Respiratory Protective Equipment Market Report Highlights
• The Air-purifying Respirator (APR) product segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 9.6% from 2020 to 2027 due to its rising demand, most notably in the petrochemical, mining, and oil and gas sectors
• The market for RPE in the construction industry is expected to reach USD 1.61 billion by 2027 on account of a large number of respiratory hazards including exposure to silica dust and asbestos coupled with growing concerns about employee safety
• The product consumption in Asia Pacific is anticipated to reach USD 2.55 billion by 2027 owing to growing construction, manufacturing, healthcare, and mining industries coupled with growing awareness pertaining to worker safety.
• The product demand in Germany is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period on account of rising penetration of respiratory protective equipment in the manufacturing, automotive, construction, and transportation sectors.
• In May 2020, 3M announced the expansion of its facility located in Aberdeen, South Dakota, U.S. to increase the production of N95 respirators for healthcare workers, and others actively combating the COVID-19 pandemic.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/respiratory-protective-equipment-market/request/rs1
Respiratory Protective Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Respiratory Protective Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Air-Purifying Respirator (APR)
• Unpowered Air-Purifying Respirators
• Disposable Filtering Half Mask Respirator
• Half Mask Respirator
• Full Face Mask Respirator
• Powered Air-Purifying Respirators (PAPR)
• Half Mask Respirator
• Full Face Mask Respirator
• Helmets, Hoods & Visors
• Escape Respirators
• Supplied Air Respirators
• Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
• Full Face Masks
• Airline Respirators
Respiratory Protective Equipment End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Oil & Gas
• Fire Services
Respiratory Protective Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players in Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market
• Ansell Ltd.
• Alpha Pro Tech
• Avon Rubber p.l.c
• Delta Plus Group
• Intech Safety Pvt. Ltd.
• ILC Dover.
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2735/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States