The global fertility supplements marketsize is projected to reach USD 2.39 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. The declining fertility rates owing to the rise in consumption of alcohol, caffeine, and cigarettes is anticipated to fuel the demand for fertility supplements.
OTC fertility supplement segment is expected to witness significant growth in emerging economies owing to the rising consumer awareness regarding the health benefits and nutritional value of these products. Self-medication, cost effectiveness, and convenience of direct purchase is expected to boost the demand of fertility supplements over the forecast period.
Factors such as growing geriatric population and rising interest for preventive healthcare have surged the demand for herbal fertility supplements, in turn spurring the growth of the fertility supplements market. Consumers are looking for ingredients such as grape seed extracts, primrose oil, and red clover in products having minimum side effects and high efficiencies. Manufacturers are focusing on providing a blend of natural and synthetic ingredients to cater to consumer demand across the globe.
Government policies like ‘one-child-per-couple’ subjected to forced sterilizations or abortions resulted in decreasing the fertility of women. However, abolishment of one and two child per couple policies and major amendments in family planning regulations are expected to have a positive effect on fertility rate. This factor is anticipated to hinder the market growth in China.
Rising number of doctors in Italy for initiating the advice for their patients to consume fertility supplements to help them to cope up with fertility issues, in combination with Rx-medicine based therapies is expected to remain a favorable factor for the market.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fertility-supplements-market
Fertility Supplements Market Report Highlights
• In terms of revenue, natural fertility supplements is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period
• Tablets and capsules segment contributed approximately over 68.7% to the total market in 2018
• Over the counter fertility supplements led the market in 2018, constituting a revenue share of over 79.3% in 2018.
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. Expansion of retail chains in countries such as India, Japan, and China has increased the dietary supplements consumption in this region.
• The fertility supplements market represents a highly competitive landscape. Key players dominating the market space have been focusing on various strategic initiatives including mergers and acquisitions, product innovation, and portfolio expansion.
• Key participants in the market include Fairhaven Health, Orthomol, Vitabiotics, TTK Healthcare, Lenus Pharma among others.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fertility-supplements-market/request/rs1
Fertility Supplements Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global fertility supplements market on the basis of ingredient, product, end use, distribution channel, and region:
Fertility Supplements Ingredient Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Synthetic/ Blend of Natural & Synthetic
Fertility Supplements Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Soft gels
Fertility Supplements End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Fertility Supplements Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Fertility Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6083/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States