New Orleans, LA, USA – Are you losing sleep at night wondering how you are going to afford college at all? No worries. When the thought of college admissions feels impossible, what you really need is someone who’s been there, done that, and has helped hundreds of students before feel confident in choosing a major, deciding on schools, and understanding scholarships.
At Hive Education, we believe that every decision you make impacts your future. The major you choose, the school you attend, and especially the amount of student loan debt you accumulate in the meantime. “I created Hive Education to share ‘the buzz about college‘. We focus on all elements of the college admissions process, all in one place” says Christen Arafeh, founder of Hive. She has put together her experiences in a workbook called “College Prep Project: The Ultimate Guide to Navigating College Admissions” to help aspiring college students better prepare for college.
- You took a personality test that listed career choices that play off of your personality.
- You had a comprehensive list of majors to look through to find the perfect fit.
- You felt confident applying to schools because you knew their admission requirements and costs.
- You knew what to expect on college applications because you’ve already filled out a mock application
- You no longer had to beg your high school guidance counselor for advice she wasn’t interested in sharing, or spend hours on Google trying to figure it out on your own.
Christen is an education consultant who helps high school students (and their parents) navigate the world of college admissions. She received more than $900,000 in scholarships for her own college education and it’s her mission to help others get their own debt-free degree. Her biggest pieces of scholarship advice:
1) It’s never too early to start applying.
2) Don’t overlook the small scholarships.
3) Don’t fret about the big scholarships.
4) Just take it one application at a time.
“We’ve partnered with some amazing companies to enhance your college bound experience,” says Christen. “Whether you are looking to get sound student loan advice, increase your test scores, find a gap year or summer program, we have you covered. We want you to get answers to all your college questions within a few clicks.”
For more information about the guide and other inquiries, send an email or reach out via website (https://hive.newzenler.com/) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/hivecollegebuzz).