AGroups.Co has launched a service for Entrepreneurs and Startups looking to grow their business and get mentorship guidance. The group also has an OnDemand section where expert freelancers can sign up to provide their services in multiple categories to entrepreneurs and startup founders seeking special skills and expertise.
Los Angeles, California, July 24, 2021, Entrepreneurs always face the unknown, AKA “The Learning Curve”. The road to success is often paved with many financial crisis’ due to inexperience, mistakes, increased costs, unknown expenses, etc. This learning curve period has caused many entrepreneurs to abandon their dream projects. Money-out without money-in is a disaster waiting to happen.
It makes a lot of sense to take advantage of experienced successful people who have done it all before. They can drastically cut the learning curve and provide needed advice to avoid the roadblocks that may lay ahead.
An excellent approach is an Entrepreneurs Accelerator Lab like the one that is part of the new platform recently launched by “A Groups”. This well-thought-out entrepreneur’s platform features their Mentorship Program which is ideal to identify and discuss professional growth and get guidance on pressing issues in starting a business.
The Mentorship Program features:
- Dedicated Mentor: As an entrepreneur, the right mentoring relationship can provide the fuel necessary to drive a business to new heights.
- Ongoing Assessment Tools: How do you bring a new product to the market? Learn how to navigate the entire product journey and avoid getting lost on the path to commercialization.
- Incorporation Assistance: Incorporating the business brings a ton of moving parts to form a startup. They will show what is needed to prioritize so one can start off on the right foot.
- Intellectual Property: Important terms in contracts to understand, patents, trademarks, copyrights, and transferring them across borders.
- Customer Acquisition: How does one find their first customers? Learn the fastest way to identify and locate fans and influencers while using test methods to refine the message and expand customer acquisition.
- The Winning Team: Assembling a team, from recruiting to motivating successfully.
- Business Model: Learn how to use a startup template for developing new or documenting existing business models.
- VISA: An overview of the options, timing, and processes to get a Visa. H, E, L, O, or J. Which to consider and how to apply for each.
- The Exit Strategy: Key aspects to consider. Lessons learned from successful entrepreneur-investor relationships.
- Find Funding: They will take one through everything they could possibly want to know, from what funding options are available, to finding investors, and crafting the perfect pitch.
- Access Experts: Learn from real-world experienced leaders that have practical answers.
- Idea Validation: Is the new startup idea worth pursuing? Let A Groups take it through their battle-tested process to get insights from experts, customers, and available research to see if it is worth building.
It was always an uphill battle for most entrepreneurs and their startups to get a Business Plan and the Business Funding to have a fighting chance at success. The Covid-19 Pandemic has caused many sectors of the economy to go into a free-fall and spiral downwards to oblivion. This is the perfect time to belong to “A Group’s” Startup Incubator and take advantage of these needed benefits:
- Monthly Meetings
- Access On-Demand Experts
- Demo Day
- Office Space
- USA Corporation
- Corporate Tax
- Intellectual Property
- The Winning Team
- Business Visa
- Founder’s InnerCircle
- Access To Innovahub
- Unlimited One-on-One Sessions
A Groups is now offering for a limited time – Unlimited Meeting With The Coach/Mentor For A Very Low Fee – No Long Term Contract.
Many startups fail because they could not get the funding they needed to either get off the ground or to continue to operate. Crowdfunding has become very popular and offers more flexibility, from tapping into a wider investor pool to enjoying more flexible fundraising options.
A Groups has assembled an award-winning team of crowdfunding experts. With their partners they provide expertise in campaign design, landing page design, video storyboard creation, video creation and more to make the campaign successful.
Highly acclaimed Full-Service Crowdfunding:
- Full Script
- Up to Two Locations + Studio
- Up to Two Actors
- Royalty-Free Music
- Up to Two Minute Video
- Special Effects + 3D
- Page Design + Photography
- Optimized Video For Type of Campaign
- Max 2 Minutes Video
- Multiple Language On Demand Options
- Dedicated Strategist
- Hi Quality Stock Video Available
- Custom Music Background Option
- Pre-Launch Campaign
- Media PR
- Live Campaign Management
- Post Campaign
For complete information, visit: https://www.agroups.co/
A Groups Corp.
Attn: Media Relations
11400 W Olympic Blvd, Suite 200
Los Angeles CA 90064