Beast Mode Soccer announced today the launch of Beast Mode Soccer PLUS (Beast Mode Soccer+), a one-of-a-kind individual training mobile app now available on iOS and Android.
David Copeland-Smith, the founder of BMS, is an internationally acclaimed soccer trainer renowned for his expertise and success training World Cup champions, Olympic Gold Medalists and Champions League winners. Copeland-Smith and his unique approach to skill acquisition transformed the landscape of soccer training and development for elite players all over the world. A visionary whose expertise and reputation are matched by his passion for the sport, Copeland-Smith offers a world-class work ethic to the next generation of soccer players that empowers athletes of all ages and levels to take ownership of their game development.
“I inspire players to Own Their Development using innovative, professional level training techniques,” says Copeland-Smith. “If you own a ball, you are a soccer player.”
Professional athletes from the NWSL (National Women’s Soccer League) and the English Premier League including Canadian Champions Janine Beckie and Jessie Flemming, U.S. Women’s National Team Players Kristie Mewis, Alex Morgan, and Mallory Pugh, as well as England’s forward Rachel Daly credit Copeland-Smith for strides in their performance and their confidence on-and-off the pitch.
Whether it’s perfecting foundational skills or improving athletes’ game on the pitch, BMS+ strives to transform every player into a confident force on the field in different ways. The revolutionary app includes:
• Over 70 world-class individual training sessions and drills led by Copeland Smith, featuring professional players such as Daly, K. Mewis and Canadian midfielder Jordyn Listro.
• Customizable session schedules with a dynamic calendar, fostering personal accountability to “Own Your Development”, a hallmark of Copeland-Smith’s method.
• New sessions each month designed by Copeland-Smith and “Sessions of the Week” emails specifically designed to keep the program dynamic and fast-paced.
• Built in gamification that incentivizes community spirit and competition with a leader board, points and trophies to motivate achievement.
• Technical demonstrations to improve every skill level and tactical breakdowns that demonstrate the roles and responsibilities of team positions and formations.
• Analytics to document user stats and progress with an active leaderboard to chart performance and enhance the supportive community online.
• Monthly challenges handpicked by Copeland-Smith. With BMS+ Challenges, Members can opt into a goal, track their progress, and get badge rewards for completion.
• Chances to win BMS x Nike branded gear.
The Beast Mode Soccer+ App is now available for the monthly subscription price of $19.99 per month on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Visit beastmodesoccer.com/plus/ for more information and follow the community on social media @beastmodesoccer on Instagram and /beastmodesoccer on Facebook
About Beast Mode Soccer
Soccer coach David Copeland-Smith’s groundbreaking individual technical development program became internationally acclaimed by elite athletes. A sought-after field and classroom presenter at United Soccer Coaches Conventions, Copeland-Smith built his company, Beast Mode Soccer, into the go-to technical training system trusted by multiple top players in USWNT, USMNT and NWSL. Featured in Sports Illustrated, ESPN the Magazine and a mainstay of televised soccer programming, Copeland-Smith launched BMS affiliates and online training programs to reach as many players as possible. The Beast Mode Soccer+ App fulfills Copeland-Smith’s goal of reaching players at all levels who love the game as much as he does.
For Media Inquiries: email@example.com