The growing threats to data security and rising need to control organization data and identify human error are driving the market for file integrity monitoring.
The global File Integrating Monitoring (FIM) market is forecast to reach USD 1.75 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. File integrity monitoring is a technology that detects and monitors the changes in the files that indicate a cyber-attack. It involves examination of files to see when and if they change, how they change, and what can be done to restore those files if these modifications are unauthorized.
Companies can leverage the control to supervise static files for suspicious modifications such as adjustments to their IP stack and email client configuration. As such, FIM is useful for detecting malware as well as achieving compliance with regulations like the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). A rising trend of the market is the growth in cloud-based solutions, which enables businesses to investigate endpoints and identify system file and also process vulnerable gaps at strategic intervals.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2443
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The agent-based installation will grow at a higher CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period. The key advantage of agent-based installation for FIM is that it is able to monitor file changes in real-time. As agent is installed on the monitored host, the OS activity can be monitored and file changes can be observed and monitored.
- Data loss prevention and file integrity monitoring technologies often go together in the healthcare sector. Technical solutions such as privilege freezers allow the least possible access and helps to ensure only the appropriate people are allowed access to the system or networks.
- The cloud-deployment mode is growing at a higher CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period. Cloud-based FIM benefits organizations with increased scalability, 24/7 services, speed and improved management capabilities.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period. The rising need for security in growing industries and an increase in the need for the protection of high-value targets in organization and regulatory compliances are propelling the demand for the market in the region.
- Key participants include AlienVault, Trustwave, SolarWinds, McAfee, LogRhythm, Cimcor, Netwrix, ManageEngine, Qualys, and Trend Micro, among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/file-integrating-monitoring-fim-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global File Integrating Monitoring (FIM) market on the basis of component, installation mode, organization size, deployment mode, industry vertical, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Installation Mode Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Media and Entertainment
Buy Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2443
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized as per requirement. Please get in touch with us for further inquiry and we will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States