The global methionine market is forecast to reach USD 5,940.9 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Methionine is a naturally occurring amino acid and the only one that contains sulfur. It serves as an antecedent for all other sulfur-containing amino acids and the derivatives. The market is projected to witness a stable growth during the forecast period.
The report presents important market statistics based on quantitative and qualitative research conducted by our analysts. It offers an overview of the materials & chemicals industry, highlighting the key dynamics including industry growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and threats. The report further throws light on the leading products offered by the industry players, and highlights the pricing structure, profit margins, sales statistics, end-use industries, and distribution channels of these products. Other aspects explained in the report include fluctuating demand & supply, production & consumption patterns, import/export analysis, paradigm shifts in consumer preferences, and various macro-economic and micro-economic factors.
In regards to region, North America occupies a prominent market position. The market position held by North America is resultant of the presence of a well-established pharmaceutical sector, and continuous focus on cancer research, which is resulting in the increased demand for amino acids in this region.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2058
Key participants include
- Novus International
- Sumitomo Chemicals
- CJ Cheiljedang
- Ajinomoto Co.
- Sunrise Nutrachem Group
- Prinova Group LLC
- Chongqing Unisplendour Chemical
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The methionine market held a market share of USD 3,952.0 Million in 2020. It is projected to witness a growth rate of 5.20% during the forecast period.
- In context to Product Type, the DL-Methionine segment generated the highest revenue of USD 2.12 Billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. Factors like its extensive application in the pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements sectors because of its traits like high antioxidant capacity, along with its advantages like reduced nitrogen excretions and performance supported during heat stress, contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- In regards to Raw Material, the Plant-based segment generated a higher revenue of USD 2.61 Billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. The revenue generated by the Plant-based segment is resultant of the raising awareness about environmental concerns associated with animal-based products like sixth mass extinction and consequential elevated demand for bio-based products.
- In the context of Application, the Animal Feed segment occupies the largest market share of 79.0% in 2018, with the fastest growth rate of 5.0% during the forecast period. The market share held by the Animal Feed segment is attributed to increasing awareness about livestock health, and occurrences of animal disease outbreaks that have boosted the use of the amino acid in the diet of animals to enhance the nutritional value.
- In regards to region, Europe occupies the second-largest market share of0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. The market share held by Europe is the resultant of increasing geriatric population and rising demand for dietary supplements in this region.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2058
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the methionine market according to Product Type, Raw Materials, Application, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Methionine Hydroxy Analogue (MHA)
Raw Material Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Food & Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2058
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States