The global asset management market size is expected to reach USD 1,292.17 billion by 2027, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 25.9% from 2020 to 2027. The factors driving the growth include the increasing need to reduce the downtime of equipment and ensure optimum utilization of the available resources. Advances in the latest technologies, such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and infrastructure automation, coupled with the continued integration of analytical and business intelligence tools in asset management solutions are also expected to drive the market growth. The growing awareness about the advantages of IoT-based asset management solutions particularly bodes well for the growth of the market.
The adoption of asset management solutions is rising amid the growing concerns among enterprises about the appropriate maintenance of assets and reduction in the overall operational costs. The integration of analytical solutions, such as predictive analytics, with asset management solutions, is particularly helping organizations in predicting asset failures and subsequently decreasing the overall downtime costs. Apart from eliminating the causes of failure, reducing the downtime, and curtailing the repair costs; predictive asset management solutions can also employ non-intrusive testing techniques for determining the asset performance trends. Predictive analytics and maintenance solutions can be deployed easily in several industries and industry verticals, including aerospace, manufacturing, healthcare, processing, and automotive.
Market players are engaging in technology partnerships and collaborations for developing advanced asset management solutions and rolling out asset management services for their customers. For instance, in May 2020, Maikubo Artificial Intelligence (AI) Academy adopted the RFID solution offered by Zebra Technologies Corporation for efficient and accurate asset management and tagging of training equipment. The RFID solution has enhanced the efficiency of the staff while saving time and improving visibility.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/asset-management-market
Asset Management Market Report Highlights
• The strategic asset management service segment is expected to witness significant growth owing to the involvement of development and planning in the maintenance of infrastructure assets
• The in-transit asset segment is expected to grow at a faster pace over the forecast period in line with the growth in e-commerce activities across the globe
• The support and maintenance segment is projected to exhibit a high CAGR as support and maintenance activities help the organizations in improving the efficiency of their assets and subsequently boosting the revenue generation
• The aviation asset management segment is expected to grow at a noteworthy pace over the forecast period in line with the rise in air passenger traffic and the continued introduction of new aircraft models
• The growing demand for cloud-based asset management solutions from the large number of SMEs based in the Asia Pacific is expected to drive the growth of the Asia Pacific regional market
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/asset-management-market/request/rs1
Asset Management Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global asset management market based on component, asset type, function, application, and region:
Asset Management Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027))
• Real-Time Location System (RTLS)
• Mobile Computer
• Global Positioning System (GPS)
• Strategic Asset Management
• Operational Asset Management
• Tactical Asset Management
Asset Management Asset Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Digital Assets
• Returnable Transport Assets
• In-transit Assets
• Manufacturing Assets
• Personnel/ Staff
Asset Management Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Location & Movement Tracking
• Check-In/ Check-Out
• Repair and Maintenance
Asset Management Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• Infrastructure Asset Management
• Energy Infrastructure
• Water & Waste Infrastructure
• Critical Infrastructure
• Enterprise Asset Management
• Healthcare Asset Management
• Aviation Asset Management
Asset Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Asset Management Market
• ABB Inc.
• Adobe Systems Incorporated
• Brookfield Asset Management Inc.
• Honeywell International Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Oracle Corporation
• Rockwell Automation, Inc.
• Siemens AG
• WSP Global Inc.
• Zebra Technologies Corporation
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451050/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Digital Asset Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Solution, Service), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), By Application (Sales, Marketing, IT), By End-Use (BFSI, Retail, Healthcare), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States