The Neurovascular Devices Market is estimated to reach USD 3.60 Billion, from USD 2.35 Billion in 2020, delivering a CAGR of 5.6% through 2028.The market is primarily driven by the growing target population for patients, favorable medical reimbursements, expansion of healthcare infrastructure across emerging markets, and increased market demand for effective neurovascular devices.
Technological advances have increased life expectancy, resulting in an increase in geriatric population as a consequence. The geriatric population (age 60 & above) is projected to increase by 57% from 902 million in 2015 to 1.41 Billion by 2030, according to a report published by the United Nations. As a result, the aging population around the globe is expected to rise to boost demand for neurovascular devices.
Neurovascular therapy technological developments, such as the development of GORE TIGRIS by W L Gore and Medtronic distal filter embolic protection device SpiderFX, are expected to serve as a high impact rendering driver. It is expected that inclination for minimally invasive surgery in brain aneurysm and stroke treatments will be the key factor that will increase market growth.
Increasing numbers of neurovascular therapy research, increased demand for minimally invasive neurochirurgical procedures, and increased awareness for minimally invasive surgical procedures among neurochirurgists provide significant market growth opportunities. However, strict regulatory scenario and skilled neurosurgeon dearth may hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1348
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Neurovascular Devices Market is forecasted to grow from USD 2.35 Billion in 2020 to USD 3.60 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the growing target population for patients, favorable medical reimbursements, expansion of healthcare infrastructure across emerging markets, and increased market demand for effective neurovascular devices.
- The market for cerebral embolization and aneurysm coiling devices is expected to grow the largest at USD 1.11 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing geriatric population and cerebrovascular disorder prevalence are likely to encourage segment development. Cerebral angiography involves using contrast colors and X-rays to monitor blood flow through the brain. Products for neurothrombectomy are used in patients who are ineligible for activator therapy for tissue plasm inogen.
- The market for stroke is expected to grow the largest at USD 1.91 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Motor impairment, which causes movement disabilities, is the most common outcome associated with stroke. The primary focus in stroke rehabilitation with the help of stents and embolization coils is the recovery of lost artery functions.
- In 2020, North America dominated the market for Neurovascular devices. The market for North America is expected to reach USD 1.21 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Key factors driving this growth include a favorable reimbursement structure, particularly in the U.S., large-scale R&D investments, and wide use of neurochirurgical products supported by the availability of advanced technologies with higher efficiency and confidence.
- The major players in the market are W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (US), Terumo Corp. (Japan), Abbott Laboratories (US), Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (US), Medtronic Plc (Ireland), Penumbra, Inc. (US), Stryker Corp. (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), MicroPort Scientific Corp. (China) and others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1348
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, application and regional analysis.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Cerebral Embolization and Aneurysm Coiling
- Embolic Coils
- Flow Diversion
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Cerebral Angioplasty and Stenting Systems
- Carotid Artery Stents
- Embolic Protection Systems
- Clot Retrieval
- Vascular Snares
- Micro Catheters
- Micro Guidewires
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Cerebral Artery Stenosis
- Cerebral Aneurysm
Regional Analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1348
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States