The U.S. resilient flooring market size is expected to reach USD 65.2 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 15.2% in terms of revenue, during the forecast period. Increase in construction of single family dwellings, boosting the overall residential construction is expected to drive the market growth.
The technological advancements in the industry have resulted in the production of stable cores along with resilient flooring products having scratch and scuff resistance and noise mitigation properties. The advancements in printing technologies, such as digital printing, aid manufacturers to provide a variety of patterns along with realistic visuals such as tiles and woods.
The market is expected to witness internal threat of substitution, where polyvinyl chloride is anticipated to witness linoleum. The volatility of raw material prices, including polyvinyl chloride, which can be attributed to the fluctuations in crude oil prices is anticipated to impact the industry growth.
The market players focus mainly on innovation for developing eco-friendly, cost-effective, durable, and low-maintenance flooring solutions for a wide range of applications. Furthermore, majority of companies offer installation and post-installation services. Brand loyalty and brand recognition play an important role in boosting the company’s market share.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-resilient-flooring-market
U.S. Resilient Flooring Market Report Highlights
• Luxury vinyl tiles are expected to witness the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027, registering a CAGR of 19.7%, on account of its high durability, flexibility, and sturdiness
• Rubber resilient flooring is expected to reach 21.7 million square meters by 2027, owing their waterproof and slip resistance properties, which make them suitable for harsh environments
• Non-residential sector is expected to witness fastest CAGR of 15.2% in terms of volume over the forecast period, due to ease of cleaning, sterilization, slip and water resistance associated with resilient flooring
• The market is under scrutiny by environmental agencies including EPA and REACH. Regulations in the industry are aimed at VOC emission levels to reduce their impact on the environment
• Key market players lay high emphasis on product availability, which includes extensive product portfolio, consistency of supply, and delivery schedule, which includes the ability to ship products promptly and meet the timelines
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-resilient-flooring-market/request/rs1
U.S. Resilient Flooring Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the U.S. resilient flooring market on the basis of product and end use:
U.S. Resilient Flooring Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Luxury Vinyl Tiles
• Vinyl Sheet & Floor Tile
U.S. Resilient Flooring End-use Outlook (Volume Thousand Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
List of Players of U.S. Resilient Flooring Market
• Mohawk Industries, Inc.
• Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
• Tarkett S.A.
• Polyflor Ltd
• Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
• Beaulieu International Group
• Trelleborg AB
• Forbo Flooring Systems
• Interface, Inc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450606/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Resilient Flooring Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Luxury Vinyl Tile, Vinyl Sheet & Floor Tile, Linoleum, Cork, Rubber), By Application (Residential, Non-Residential), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States