Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) is a cancer of the lymphatic system that develops from lymphocytes. Non-Hodgkin lymphoma can be further subdivided into more than 30 types depending on the type of lymphocyte involved: B lymphocytes (B cells) or T lymphocytes (T cells). They can be further labeled as either aggressive (fast-growing) or indolent (slow-growing).
DelveInsight’s ‘Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL) Pipeline Insights’ report lays down a holistic coverage of the available therapies, Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma pipeline therapies in different phases of clinical development, key companies active in the NHL pipeline domain, drivers and barriers in the successful launch of the therapies and future trends.
Some of the notable pointers extracted from the Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline report:
- DelveInsight’s analysis depicts a robust Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline with 150+ active players in the domain working on 150+ pipeline therapies.
- Key Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma pipeline therapies such as Obinutuzumab, Abemaciclib, Ibrutinib, CPI 818, Devimistat, Venetoclax, Loncastuximab tesirine, LAM-002, HMPL-523, Venetoclax, Ibrutinib, Naratuximab emtansine, NKTR-255, LOXO-305, LAM–002, CNCT19, GB226, BI-1206, CAR-CD19 T Cells, AUTO4, TT11, CC-99282, AB-205 and others are under investigation in different phases of clinical trials for the treatment of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
- Roche, Eli Lilly, Janssen, Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Rafael Pharmaceuticals, AbbVie, ADC Therapeutics, Genetech, Tessa Therapeutics, Bristol Myers Squibb, Nanjing Yoko Biomedical, Nektar Therapeutics, Loxo Oncology, Debiopharm, CarsGen Therapeutics, Angiocrine Bioscience, Bio-thera solutions, HUTCHMED, Epizyme, MEI Pharma, Mustang Bio, Autous, Scopus Biopharma, Allogene Therapeutics, TG Therapeutics, AI therapeutics among several others are some of the prominent pharma companies working in the space.
- In August 2021, HUTCHMED Limited and Epizyme, Inc. announced a collaboration to research, develop, manufacture and commercialize TAZVERIK in Greater China, including mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- Naratuximab emtansine (Debio 1562), an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) targeting CD37, is a potential new treatment for patients with B-cell malignancies, such as non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas (NHL).
- The development and planned commercialization of zandelisib are being conducted in partnership with Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd. Zandelisib is being evaluated in multiple clinical studies by MEI Pharma, including COASTAL, a Phase III study, and TIDAL, a Phase II study, both of which are evaluating zandelisib in patients with relapsed and refractory follicular and marginal zone lymphomas.
- Polatuzumab vedotin (Anti-CD79b, DCDS4501A, RG7596), an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) composed of a monoclonal antibody directed against CD79b, link to the small molecule, cytotoxic, microtubule-disrupting agent, monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE) is being developed by Genentech.
- 3P Biopharmaceuticals (3P) and Norwegian biopharmaceutical company Nordic Nanovector have extended their collaboration agreement for the biopharmaceutical development of Betalutin late-stage manufacturing for B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) treatment.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pharmacyclics and Janssen Research & Development have entered into a collaboration to conduct a Phase I/II clinical trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and preliminary efficacy of the combination of Opdivo and Imbruvica in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
Request for Sample to know which pharma company is expected to be at the forefront in the coming years @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-hodgkins-lymphoma-nhl-pipeline-insight
The Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline report offers insights into ongoing clinical trials, deals, mergers & acquisitions taking place in the Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma domain, recent approvals and failures in space, and growth prospects across the Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma domain.
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline Drugs
|Venetoclax||AbbVie||III||Apoptosis stimulants; Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors||Oral|
|Ibrutinib||Janssen||III||Agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase inhibitors; Emt protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitors||Oral|
|Naratuximab emtansine||Debiopharm||II||Apoptosis stimulants; Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors; Tubulin polymerization inhibitors||Intravenous|
|NKTR-255||Nektar Therapeutics||II||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Interleukin-15 receptor agonists||Intravenous|
|LOXO-305||Loxo Oncology||II||Agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase inhibitors||Oral|
|LAM–002||AI Therapeutics||II||Immunosuppressants; Interleukin 12 inhibitors; Interleukin 23 inhibitors; PIKFYVE protein inhibitors||Oral|
|CNCT19||Juventas Cell Therapy Ltd.||II||Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements||Intravenous|
|GB226||Genor Biopharma||II||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Programmed cell death-1 receptor antagonists; T lymphocyte stimulants||Intravenous|
|BI-1206||BioInvent International||I/II||Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity; Fc gamma receptor IIB antagonists; T lymphocyte stimulants||Intravenous|
|CAR-CD19 T Cells||Carsgen therapeutics||I/II||Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements||Intravenous|
|AUTO4||Autolus||I/II||Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements||Intravenous|
|TT11||Tessa Therapeutics||I||Immunologic cytotoxicity; T lymphocyte replacements||Pareneteral|
|CC-99282||Celgene||I||CRBN protein modulators; Ubiquitin protein ligase modulators||Oral|
|AB-205||Angiocrine Bioscience||I||Cell replacements||Intravenous|
Request for Sample to know more @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-hodgkins-lymphoma-nhl-pipeline-insight
Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Therapeutics Assessment
The Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline report proffers an integral view of the Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma emerging novel therapies segmented into Stage, Product Type, Route of Administration, Molecule Type, Target, and Mechanism of Action.
Scope of the Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Drug Pipeline Report
Key Players: Roche, Eli Lilly, Janssen, Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Rafael Pharmaceuticals, AbbVie, ADC Therapeutics, Genetech, Tessa Therapeutics, Bristol Myers Squibb, Nanjing Yoko Biomedical, Nektar Therapeutics, Loxo Oncology, Debiopharm, CarsGen Therapeutics, Angiocrine Bioscience, Bio-thera solutions, HUTCHMED, Epizyme, MEI Pharma, Mustang Bio, Autous, Scopus Biopharma, Allogene Therapeutics, TG Therapeutics, AI therapeutics, among others.
Key Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies: Obinutuzumab, Abemaciclib, Ibrutinib, CPI 818, Devimistat, Venetoclax, Loncastuximab tesirine, Venetoclax, Loncastuximab tesirine, LAM-002, HMPL-523, Venetoclax, Ibrutinib, Naratuximab emtansine, NKTR-255, LOXO-305, LAM–002, CNCT19, GB226, BI-1206, CAR-CD19 T Cells, AUTO4, TT11, CC-99282, AB-205, and several others.
Discover more about the scope of the report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-hodgkins-lymphoma-nhl-pipeline-insight
Table of Contents
|3||Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Disease Overview|
|4||Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline Therapeutics Comparative Analysis|
|5||Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Therapeutics Assessment|
|6||In-depth Commercial Assessment|
|7||Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective|
|8||In-depth Commercial Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Assessment|
|9||Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Collaboration Deals|
|10||Late Stage Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Products (Phase III)|
|11||Mid-Stage Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Products (Phase II)|
|12||Early Stage Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Products (Phase I)|
|13||Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Products|
|14||Inactive Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Pipeline Products|
|Key Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Products|
|17||Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Market Drivers and Barriers|
|18||Future Perspectives and Conclusion|
|20||Key Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Companies|
DelveInsight Business Research is a leading Market Research, and Business Consultant focused purely on Healthcare. It helps pharma companies by providing them with end-to-end services to solve their business problems.
Get hold of all the Pharma and healthcare market research reports on our market research subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States