Financial Services digital leaders are invited to learn how Unblu can help them convert customer touch points into transactions that drive revenue
Unblu, a leading provider of conversational technology for financial services, will launch and demonstrate the newest innovations to its platform at #Money20/20 in Las Vegas, October 24-27, Booth #1541.
“Digital experiences have become high stakes. Gen Z is building wealth earlier. Getting digital transformation right is critical,” said Lisa Joseph, President of Unblu, Americas. “Unblu enables financial institutions to provide the personalized and customer-centric experience through the omnichannel that this emerging mass affluent demographic demands,” Joseph explained.
Marketing Technology News: Oracle Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites for 1,000+ Employee…
Unblu’s enterprise-ready Conversational Platform is at the core of customer conversations, with digital tools that take advisors and clients to next-level engagement.
- Loans: Increase product purchases while reducing complexity and abandonment through seamless journeys that delight customers and give you a +15% lift in conversion rates.
- Digital Advice: Get closer to clients and offer personalized advice with digital tools that increase convenience leveraging your existing authentication technologies.
- Online Meetings: Seize on opportunity by collaborating and co-browsing with clients in an on-demand video meeting that resides inside the institution’s security and authentication environment.
- Onboarding: Increase engagement and eliminate friction points through productive 1:1 conversational flow to create a personalized experience that prevents churn.
- Customer Support: Embed assistance inside each touchpoint in the omnichannel to boost customer satisfaction while reducing support calls by as much as +50%.
“Our enterprise platform, industry expertise and loyal customer base of 160+ installations worldwide, is what differentiates Unblu in the market,” said Luc Haldimann, CEO of Unblu. “We understand the complex compliance requirements of our customers, and our solutions are designed to exclusively serve the financial industry,” Haldimann added.
Unblu enables customers to design exceptional collaboration experiences by embedding them seamlessly into their digital client journeys. Unblu always assures the compliant handling of client data while leveraging the enterprise’s existing authentication technology investments.
Marketing Technology News: Logiwa Expands Leadership Team as Company Experiences Significant Growth
The post Unblu to Showcase Conversational Platform at Money20/20 in Las Vegas appeared first on MarTech Series.