A detailed review of historical and forecasted Kaposi’s sarcoma market is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM countries. The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Kaposi’s sarcoma market.
Kaposi’s sarcoma Overview
Kaposi’s sarcoma (KS) is a multicentric vascular tumor originating in the endothelial cells that line blood vessels and lymphatic vessels. KS is caused when tiny blood vessels develop below the surface of skin, in the mouth, nose, eyes, or other parts of the body, such as the lymph nodes or lungs. Individuals with weak immune system, especially HIV patients, have high risk of Kaposi’s sarcoma. The lesions of Kaposi’s sarcoma typically appear as painless purplish spots on the feet, legs, face, genital area, mouth or lymph nodes. In severe Kaposi’s sarcoma, lesions may develop in the lungs and digestive tract.
Download Sample Report- Kaposi’s sarcoma Market Report
Some of the key highlights of Kaposi’s sarcoma market report
- Age-adjusted KS incidence rates in the United States decreased from 1.44/100,000 to 0.95/100,000 between 2000 and 2014.
- KS incidence was 87% higher in men than women, over twofold greater in non-whites than whites, and two-fold higher in non‐US citizens than US citizens.
- KS incidence increased with age at transplant and decreased sharply with time since transplant, so that the highest incidence occurred within 1 year of transplant.
Kaposi’s sarcoma Market: Companies
- Vasgene Therapeutics, Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- And many others
Kaposi’s sarcoma Market: Symptoms
The symptoms of Kaposi’s Sarcoma include trouble in eating and swallowing, vomiting, upset stomach, belly pain from blockages and bleeding, swelling in arms legs and face, shortness of breath, and serious coughing. Other symptoms may include fatigue, night sweats, and weight loss. Kaposi’s sarcoma is more common in men than in women.
Kaposi’s sarcoma Market: Treatment
The treatment of Kaposi’s Sarcoma consists of antiretroviral therapies, radiation therapy, chemotherapy drugs such as Doxorubicin (Adriamycin, Doxil), Paclitaxel (Taxol), Vinblastine (Velban), etc. and several biologic therapies to boost immune system.
Kaposi’s sarcoma Market Insights
The main forms of treatment for Kaposi’s Sarcoma are Antiretroviral Therapy, Surgery, Photodynamic Therapy, Radiation Therapy, therapies using medications such as Chemotherapy, Topical medications, Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy.
Request sample report- Kaposi’s sarcoma Market Insights
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Kaposi’s sarcoma
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Kaposi’s sarcoma
4. Kaposi’s Sarcoma: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Kaposi’s Sarcoma: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Kaposi’s Sarcoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Kaposi’s sarcoma Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Kaposi’s Sarcoma: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Kaposi’s sarcoma
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States