Dry Mix Mortar Market Overview
The dry mix mortar market is projected to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026). Dry mix mortar finds its major application in the construction industry, where it is used in plasters, grouts, waterproofing slurries, tile adhesives, and others. The increasing construction activities in the United States and Asia-Pacific are expected to drive the market’s growth. The emerging trend of green building certifications is likely to act as opportunities in the future. Asia-Pacific dominated the market studied, with the largest consumption from countries like China, India, and Japan.
Download a free sample here – Dry Mix Mortar Market
Dry Mix Mortar Market – Geographical Overview
China is likely to dominate the dry mix mortar market in the Asia-Pacific region
China is among the global drivers in the consumption of dry mix products, owing to the huge infrastructure and residential growth taking place in the country. The rising household income levels, combined with population migrating from rural to urban areas, are expected to continue to drive demand for the residential construction sector in the country. The increased focus on affordable housing by both the public and private sectors is also driving the growth in the residential construction sector. The country has the largest construction market in the world, encompassing 20% of all construction investments globally. China is expected to spend nearly USD 13 trillion on buildings by 2030, creating a positive market outlook for construction materials such as dry mix mortar.
Check our other latest reports on –
- Anchors and Grouts Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Construction Chemicals Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
Key Highlights of the Dry Mix Mortar Market
- The dry mix mortar market is fragmented in nature. Some of the major players in the market include Sika AG, CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., MAPEI SpA, Ardex Group, and Saint-Gobain, among others.
- Dry mix products provide excellent technical properties to meet the stringent performance requirements common in the current construction scenario. Additionally, the use of dry mix mortar products is economical, as they reduce the potential construction problems with long-term integrity structures with simple materials approach.
Recent Developments in the Dry Mix Mortar Market
- In July 2021, ARDEX Group further strengthened its market position in New Zealand by acquiring the business of Drymix NZ.
- In February 2021, Sika AG agreed to acquire Kreps LLC, a Russian mortar manufacturer with annual sales of about USD 16.24 million, which will help in expanding the business by enhancing the product portfolio.
Related Reports and Links
- Stone and Tile Adhesives and Sealants Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
- Modular Construction Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
List of Key Players in the Dry Mix Mortar Market
- Ardex Group
- BASF SE
- CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V.
- Colmef Monelli
- Conmix Ltd
- Grand Aces Ventures Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Knauf Gips KG
- Laticrete International Inc.
- MAPEI SpA
- M&P Drymix
- Saudi Readymix
- Saudi Vetonit Co. Ltd
- Sika AG
- The Ramco Cements Limited
- UltraTech Cement Ltd
- Wuensch Plaster
*List Not Exhaustive
Mordor Intelligence has segmented the global dry mix mortar market on the basis of end-user industry, application, and geography:
- End-user Industry (Market Size & Forecast based on Volume (million tons), 2016-2026)
- Other Non-residential End-user Industries
- Application (Market Size & Forecast based on Volume (million tons), 2016-2026)
- Tile Adhesive
- Water Proofing Slurry
- Concrete Protection and Renovation
- Insulation and Finishing Systems
- Other Applications
- Geography (Market Size & Forecast based on Volume (million tons), 2016-2026)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle-East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle-East and Africa
About Mordor Intelligence
Mordor Intelligence is a market intelligence and advisory firm. Our mission is to map complex business ecosystems across the globe to better predict butterfly effects. To date, we have partnered with 4000+ enterprises across 20 industries, to deliver precise data and actionable insights in over 6000 projects. Our domain-specific teams of research experts continuously track markets, enabling our clients to gain a competitive edge through high-quality market intelligence.
We offer fully tailored intelligence solutions to meet the unique business requirements of any organization. Our deep industry expertise coupled with cross-functional analyst teams ensures we can support the intelligence requirements of even the most specific of business problems.
Company Name: Mordor Intelligence Private Limited
Contact Person: Bhargav P
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 617-765-2493
Address:5th Floor, Rajapushpa Summit, Nanakramguda Rd, Financial District, Gachibowli
State: Telangana 500008