The global malaria diagnostics market size is projected to reach USD 998.85 million by 2026 expanding at a CAGR of 5.4%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising prevalence of the tropical disease in endemic countries, development of novel diagnostic techniques, and rising investments by regional governments and private investors are expected to propel market growth. Malaria is one of the most widespread life-threatening diseases, commonly occurring in the tropical and subtropical regions due to changing climate, low economic growth, underdeveloped healthcare infrastructure, and lack of access to advanced treatment.
Increasing number of government initiatives and investments by market participants are also anticipated to fuel market growth in the near future. A large number of malarial elimination programs are being undertaken by major companies to reduce the disease prevalence. For instance, Novartis’s Malaria Initiative was aimed at facilitating malaria elimination and control.Along with various organizations, the company has provided non-profit treatment to 750 million people across 60 countries. Thus, such initiatives are anticipated to facilitate the development of novel technologies and aid in market penetration.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/malaria-diagnostics-market
Malaria Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
• Conventional usage of microscopic examination for detection of malarial parasite has driven the microscopy technology segment
• RDTs are anticipated to account for the largest revenue share owing to ease of usage, convenience, and rapid diagnosis
• Molecular diagnostic tests is projected to be the fastest-growing technology segment during the forecast period owing to their accuracy and capability of detecting low parasite count
• Africa led the malaria diagnostics market in 2018 due to high disease incidence and increased adoption of various malarial diagnostic techniques in the region
• Southeast Asia also held a considerable revenue share in 2018 owing to high disease reoccurrence and initiatives undertaken to curb malarial incidence
• Few key companies include Access Bio, Inc.; Alere, Inc.; Premier Medical Corporation Ltd.; Sysmex Partec GmbH; bioMérieux, Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Siemens Healthcare; and Leica Microsystems
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/malaria-diagnostics-market/request/rs1
Malaria Diagnostics Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global malaria diagnostics market on the basis of technology and region:
Malaria Diagnostics Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDTs)
• Molecular Diagnostic Tests
• Conventional PCR
• Real-Time PCR (qPCR)
Malaria Diagnostics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
• Democratic Republic of Congo
• Southeast Asia
• Eastern Mediterranean
• Saudi Arabia
• Western Pacific
• Papua New Guinea
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2750/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
India Malaria Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (RDTs, Microscopy, Molecular Diagnostic Tests), By End Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2026
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a full-time market research and consulting company registered in San Francisco, California. The company fully offers market reports, both customized and syndicates, based on intense data analysis. It also offers consulting services to business communities and academic institutions and helps them understand the global and business scenario to a significant extent. The company operates across multitude of domains such as Chemicals, Materials, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, and Information Technology to offer consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States