DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Allergic Rhinitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Allergic Rhinitis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Allergic Rhinitis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Allergic Rhinitis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Allergic Rhinitis Market Report:
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in the 7MM, the total number of prevalent cases of Allergic rhinitis was 188.40 Million (M) cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in the US, the total number of diagnosed cases of Allergic rhinitis was 28.74 M cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
- As per the DelveInsight estimates, in Germany, the total Age group-specific cases of Allergic rhinitis were 0.69, 2.32, and 18.81 M cases in the year 2020 for age groups
Key benefits of the report:
- Allergic Rhinitis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Allergic Rhinitis Epidemiology and Allergic Rhinitis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Allergic Rhinitis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Allergic Rhinitis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Allergic Rhinitis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Allergic Rhinitis market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Allergic Rhinitis Market Landscape.
Allergic Rhinitis Overview
Allergic rhinitis is a condition that occurs when the body (the immune system) overreacts to something in the environment (triggers). It is caused by allergens, which are usually harmless substances but trigger an allergic reaction in some people. When the symptoms occur in late summer or early fall, some people call it hay fever.
There are two general types of allergic rhinitis, which include seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. Seasonal allergies, usually due to cyclic airborne plant pollens, are more common and cause problems to individuals at certain times of the year. Conversely, perennial allergies cause symptoms continuously throughout the year due to constant allergen exposure such as house dust mites, mould spores, cockroaches, cigarette smoke, and pet dander.
Allergic Rhinitis Market
The dynamics of the Allergic Rhinitis market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inmunotek, AOBiome, Emergo Therapeutics, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Allergic Rhinitis Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- REGN1908-1909, REGN5713-5714-5715: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- MG56, MG01, MM09: Inmunotek
Allergic Rhinitis Market Drivers
- Increasing prevalence of allergic rhinitis
- Increasing government initiatives and public awareness
- Technology advancement for allergic rhinitis
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Allergic Rhinitis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Allergic Rhinitis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Allergic Rhinitis Disease Background and Overview
7. Allergic Rhinitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Allergic Rhinitis
9. Allergic Rhinitis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Allergic Rhinitis Emerging Therapies
12. Allergic Rhinitis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Allergic Rhinitis Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Allergic Rhinitis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Allergic Rhinitis Pipeline
“Allergic Rhinitis Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Allergic Rhinitis market. A detailed picture of the Allergic Rhinitis pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Allergic Rhinitis treatment guidelines.
Allergic Rhinitis Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Allergic Rhinitis Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Allergic Rhinitis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States