Paris, France, April 23, 2022, There are many Chemical Engineering firms throughout the world, yet only a select few rise above the rest when it comes to delivering first-in-class services. Sigma Chemistry is just such a firm. Their wide range of services and capabilities has become known all over the globe.
Their areas of expertise include:
- Chemistry and Materials: Inorganic and organic chemistry, Physical chemistry, Materials design, and characterization.
- Energy and Environment: Biofuels, Oil & Gas, Catalyst development, Carbon capture, Hydrogen economy and Energy efficiency analysis.
- Construction and Manufacturing: Material and energy balances, Equipment sizing and design, Plant sizing and design, and Economic and financial analysis of production facilities.
- Product Design and Development: Food products, Pharmaceutical products, Consumer products and Quality control.
Sigma Chemistry is sought after for:
Copywriting and Ghostwriting: Their team consists of academics and specialists with extensive expertise in several scientific fields. This knowledge and expertise allow them to write articles that are correct from a scientific point of view, but also interesting for readers. The texts they offer are based on reliable sources and they also have excellent grammar and orthography.
Scientific and Patent Research: They have access to patent search tools that allow searching the patent literature and aiding in intellectual property endeavors. Likewise, they have access to very important and expensive scientific databases, which will allow them to obtain scientifically backed information from reliable sources.
Plant Design, Development and Financial Analysis: Sigma Chemistry offers consulting services in the preliminary and basic engineering stages of industrial plants design, which include the realization of material and energy balances, equipment sizing and design and also the generation of process flow diagrams and P&ID diagrams, essential for the construction of these structures.
Product Formulation and Development: Their teams of experienced product development specialists are ready to collaborate with clients to create and formulate, high-performing products. Products that include foods and beverages, as well as cosmetic personal care and home care products are some of Sigma Chemistry’s areas of expertise.
Modeling and Simulation: Sigma offers modeling and simulation solutions which include the use of process simulators and computational fluid dynamics software packages. They can also help in client’s tasks related to computational chemistry (i.e., DFT simulation among others).
Technical Translations: Technical documents, such as engineering or chemistry, etc.
Some recent projects include:
- Mass and energy balances of a patented steam reforming process with carbon capture.
- Microencapsulation and polymers patent literature survey.
- Copywriting for a natural supplements startup.
- Sizing and design of a patented biodiesel production facility.
Sigma stands ready to collaborate with clients to help deliver a beneficial outcome.
For complete information, visit: https://www.sigmachemistry.com/
Attn: Media Relations
+33 07 66 88 94 30