DelveInsight has launched a new report on “End-Stage Renal Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “End-Stage Renal Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the End-Stage Renal Disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the End-Stage Renal Disease market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Request for a Free Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/end-stage-renal-disease-esrd-market?utm_source=SatPR&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=kpr
Some of the key facts of the End-Stage Renal Disease Market Report:
- End-Stage Renal Disease is more common in men than women; however, statistics vary little across different regions. Based on the US Renal Data System (USRDS) annual data report, the prevalence of chronic renal failure between the years 2007 and 2011 was higher in women (15.1%) than in men (12.1%). However, in the most recent US Renal Data System, 57.8% of the patients with a new-onset ESRD were men.
- According to the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, about 15% of adults in the US are estimated to have chronic kidney disease. Chronic kidney disease can often be treated before it progresses to end-stage renal failure or leads to other health problems.
Read how the End-stage renal disease market is rising by 2032 @ https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/end-stage-renal-disease-esrd-market?utm_source=SatPR&utm_medium=pressrelease&utm_campaign=kpr
Key benefits of the report:
- End-Stage Renal Disease market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the End-Stage Renal Disease Epidemiology and End-Stage Renal Disease market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The End-Stage Renal Disease market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- End-Stage Renal Disease market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The End-Stage Renal Disease market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the End-Stage Renal Disease market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the End-Stage Renal Disease Market Landscape.
End-Stage Renal Disease Overview
End-stage renal disease (ESRD) also known as end-stage renal failure is the final, permanent stage of chronic kidney disease, where kidney function has declined to the point that the kidneys can no longer function on their own. In this condition, kidneys are only functioning at 10–15% of their normal capacity. A patient with end-stage renal failure must receive dialysis or kidney transplantation in order to survive for more than a few weeks.
End-Stage Renal Disease Market
The dynamics of the End-Stage Renal Disease market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Rockwell Medical Technologies, Aronora, Dynavax Technologies, Merck, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ End-Stage Renal Disease Market Landscape
End-Stage Renal Disease Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Intravenous Triferic:Rockwell Medical Technologies
- AB002: Aronora
- HEPLISAV-B:Dynavax Technologies
- MK-2060: Merck
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. End-Stage Renal Disease Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. End-Stage Renal Disease Market Overview at a Glance
6. End-Stage Renal Disease Disease Background and Overview
7. End-Stage Renal Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of End-Stage Renal Disease
9. End-Stage Renal Disease Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. End-Stage Renal Disease Emerging Therapies
12. End-Stage Renal Disease Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise End-Stage Renal Disease Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. End-Stage Renal Disease Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about End-Stage Renal Disease Market Outlook 2030
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States