DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Follicular Lymphoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Follicular Lymphoma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Follicular Lymphoma, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Follicular Lymphoma market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Follicular Lymphoma Market Report:
- As per the study in 2015, in the sub-type analyses, the incidence of Follicular Lymphoma was 3.23 per 100,000 people
- According to the American Cancer Society, 77,240 cases of non-Hodgkin lymphoma were diagnosed by the year 2020
- Of all the cases Follicular Lymphoma constitute approximately 20% of the NHL cases
- Each year around 15-20k people in the United States are diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma
Request a sample for the Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/follicular-lymphoma-market-insights
Key benefits of the report:
- Follicular Lymphoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Follicular Lymphoma Epidemiology and Follicular Lymphoma market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Follicular Lymphoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Follicular Lymphoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Follicular Lymphoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Follicular Lymphoma market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Follicular Lymphoma Market Landscape
Follicular Lymphoma Overview:
According to the Lymphoma Research Foundation, Follicular Lymphoma (FL) is a slow-growing or indolent form of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHIL) that arises from B-Lymphocytes. Follicular Lymphoma, a subtype accounts for 20-30% of all NHIL cases. Follicular Lymphoma is a slowly growing lymphoma, but in some cases, it may grow rapidly.
Diagnosis of Follicular Lymphoma (FL) is done by excisional lymph node or tissue therapy. The average age of diagnosis for Follicular Lymphoma is 60-65 years and is rare in young people. The treatment of Follicular Lymphoma is based on the severity of associated symptoms and the rate of cancer growth.
Follicular Lymphoma Symptoms:
The symptoms of Follicular Lymphoma include-
- Painless swelling in the lymph nodes, around the neck, groin, stomach
- Sudden shortness of breathing
- Body Fatigue
- Night sweats
- Sudden Weight Loss
Follicular Lymphoma Market
The dynamics of the Follicular Lymphoma market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Abexinostat, Tisagenlec leucel, Kymriah (tisagenlecleucel), and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Follicular Lymphoma Pipeline Therapies:
- Tisagenlec leucel
Follicular Lymphoma Pipeline Key Companies:
- Xynomic Pharmaceuticals
- MEI Pharma
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Innovent Biologic
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Follicular Lymphoma Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Follicular Lymphoma Market Overview at a Glance
6. Follicular Lymphoma Disease Background and Overview
7. Follicular Lymphoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Follicular Lymphoma
9. Follicular Lymphoma Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Follicular Lymphoma Emerging Therapies
12. Follicular Lymphoma Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Follicular Lymphoma Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Follicular Lymphoma Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Follicular Lymphoma Market Outlook 2032
Follicular Lymphoma Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Follicular Lymphoma Epidemiology Forecast to 2032′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Follicular Lymphoma epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States