DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Chronic Kidney Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Chronic Kidney Disease – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Chronic Kidney Disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Chronic Kidney Disease market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Chronic Kidney Disease Market Report:
- The total prevalent population of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in the 7MM was 65,988,842 in 2017, during the study period [2017–2030]. Estimates show the highest prevalent population of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is in the United States, with 37,809,570 cases in 2017.
- Secondary FSGS is found to be more prevalent than primary FSGS. DelveInsight estimates there were 17,927 cases of primary FSGS and 41,829 cases of secondary FSGS in the US, in 2017.
Key benefits of the report:
- Chronic Kidney Disease market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology and Chronic Kidney Disease market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Chronic Kidney Disease market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Chronic Kidney Disease market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Chronic Kidney Disease market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Chronic Kidney Disease market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Chronic Kidney Disease Market Landscape.
Chronic Kidney Disease Overview
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a syndrome where there are persistent alterations in kidney structure, function, or both with implications on the health of the individual. Examples of structural abnormalities include cysts, tumors, malformations, and atrophy, which are evident on imaging. By contrast, kidney dysfunction can manifest as hypertension, edema, changes in output or quality of urine, and growth delay in children. These changes are most often recognized by increased serum levels of creatinine, cystatin C, or blood urea nitrogen. Moreover, the most common pathological manifestation of CKD, regardless of the initiating insult or disease, is some form of renal fibrosis.
Chronic Kidney Disease Market
The dynamics of the Chronic Kidney Disease market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Complexa, Aurinia Pharmaceuticals, Dimerix, Retrophin, Corvidia Therapeutics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Palladio Biosciences, Venglustat, Calliditas Therapeutics, Angion, Reata Pharmaceuticals, Atacicept, Astra Zeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, FibroGen/ Astellas Pharma/ AstraZeneca, Akebia Therapeutics, GlaxoSmithKline, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Chronic Kidney Disease Market Landscape
Chronic Kidney Disease Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Abatacept: Bristol-Myers Squibb
- CXA-10: Complexa
- Voclosporin: Aurinia Pharmaceuticals
- DMX-200: Dimerix
- Sparsentan: Retrophin
- Ziltivekimab: Corvidia Therapeutics
- Empagliflozin: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lixivaptan: Palladio Biosciences
- Genzyme: Venglustat
- NEFECO: Calliditas Therapeutics
- ANG-3070: Angion
- Bardoxolone Methyl: Reata Pharmaceuticals
- Merck Merck KGaA: Atacicept
- Dapagliflozin: Astra Zeneca
- Empagliflozin: Boehringer Ingelheim
- Roxadustat: FibroGen/ Astellas Pharma/ AstraZeneca
- Vadadustat: Akebia Therapeutics
- Daprodustat: GlaxoSmithKline
Chronic Kidney Disease Market Drivers
- Advances and Future Research
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Opportunities associated with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Early Detection and Precision Medicine
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Chronic Kidney Disease Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Chronic Kidney Disease Market Overview at a Glance
6. Chronic Kidney Disease Disease Background and Overview
7. Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Chronic Kidney Disease
9. Chronic Kidney Disease Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Chronic Kidney Disease Emerging Therapies
12. Chronic Kidney Disease Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Chronic Kidney Disease Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Chronic Kidney Disease Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Chronic Kidney Disease Market Outlook 2030
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States