Global Mice Model Market accounted for US$ 1.54 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2.77 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.10%. The prevalence of viral infectious diseases has increased over the years. Coronavirus epidemics have occurred three times in the last two decades: SARS-CoV in 2002, MERS-CoV in 2012, and SARS-CoV-2 in 2019. However, the current SARS-CoV-2 is far more severe than the 2002 SARS-CoV and has spread to over 213 countries, infecting millions of people. The advent of a new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in 2019 has motivated the use of animal models to understand its pathogenesis and find viable treatments. Aside from coronavirus research, mice models are thought to be the finest small animal models for hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), Zika virus, and cytomegalovirus (CMV), among other viruses. Infectious diseases kill more than 17 million people each year, according to the WHO. Over 30 new infectious diseases have developed in the previous two decades. According to UNAIDS, 38 million people were infected with HIV at the end of 2019. Mice models have been frequently employed for a variety of viral studies due to their small size, low cost, ease of operation, and good reproducibility.
The advancement of gene editing tools will drive the expansion of the mice model market. CRISPR technology, also known as clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats, associated protein (Cas9), has revolutionised genome editing. Several unique uses of CRISPR/Cas9 in a wide range of disorders have proved its efficacy and have notably exploited in-vivo mouse models. For example, using viral-mediated delivery of the CRISPR system to adult mouse somatic cells resulted in the creation of an Eml4-Alk-driven lung cancer mouse model to explore disease features. Transgenic mice have also been generated by incorporating Cas9 into mouse zygotes in order to better understand the pathogenesis of cardiovascular disorders. The CRISPR-Cas9 System has also been used to create Kcnj13 mutant mice for research into ocular illnesses. Researchers have also used the method to create other types of immunodeficient mouse models.
Download free sample copy of this report @
Key Highlights of Mice Model Market:
- Innovive announced an expansion of their manufacturing facility to North Sioux City, South Dakota, in 2020 (US).
- Merck granted GenOway exclusive worldwide rights to its basic CRISPR/Cas9 portfolio in the rodent industry in 2020.
- Oragenics Inc. and Aragen Bioscience agreed in 2020 to speed up the development of TerraCoV2, a SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) vaccine candidate.
- Taconic signed a deal with the University of Texas Medical Branch in 2020 to deliver humanised ACE2 mice for COVID-19 research.
- The Jackson Laboratory began producing ACE2 mice in 2020 to aid with COVID-19 research.
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Mice Model Market accounted for US$ 1.54 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 2.77 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.10%. The Global Mice Model Market report segments the market on the basis of mice type, technology, application, end-user and region.
By Mice Type:
Inbred, Outbred, Knockout, Hybrid and Others
CRISPR, Microinjection, Embryonic Stem Cell Injection, Nuclear Transfer and Others
Research & Development, Infectious Disease, Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, Genetic Diseases and Others
Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Contract Research Organizations (CRO) and Others
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Mice Model Market:
The key players operating in the Global Mice Model Market includes Charles River Laboratories, (US) The Jackson Laboratory (US), Taconic Biosciences, Inc. (US), Envigo (US), JANVIER LABS (France), genOway (France), PolyGene (Switzerland), Crown Biosciences (US), TransCure bioservices (France), Ingenious Targeting Laboratory (US), Cyagen Biosciences (US), GVK BIO (India), The Andersons, Inc. (US), Innovive (US), Allentown, LLC (US), FENGSHI Group (China), Ozgene Pty Ltd. (Australia), and Harbour Biomed (US).
Ask for discount@
Global Mice Model Market, By Mice Type:
Global Mice Model Market, By Technology:
- CRISPR, Microinjection
- Embryonic Stem Cell Injection
- Nuclear Transfer
Global Mice Model Market, By Application:
- Research & Development
- Infectious Disease
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Genetic Diseases
Global Mice Model Market, By End-User:
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Global Medical Gases and Equipment Market, By Gas Type (Pure Gases (Medical Air, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Nitrous Oxide, Helium) and Gas Mixtures (Carbon Dioxide Oxygen Mixtures, Oxygen- Global Humanized Liver Mice Model Market, By Model (uPA-SCID, FRG KO Mice, TK-NOG Mice and Other Models) By Application (Pharmacokinetics Studies, In-vivo Liver Toxicity Testing, Drug Metabolism Studies and Others) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030
Global Rat Model Market, By Model Type (Outbred, Inbred, and Knockout), By Technology (CRISPR and Micro Injection), By Therapeutic (Neurology and Oncology), By Service (Breeding and Cryopreservation), By Care Products (Cages, Feed, and Bedding), By End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academic and Research Institutes, and Contract Research Organizations (CROs)), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030
- Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- DR Impact Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Opportunity Orbit
- Market Investment Feasibility Index
- Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
- Market Estimation
- Top-Down Approach
- Bottom-Up Approach
- Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
- Research Assumptions
- Market Opportunities
- Market Trends
- Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
- Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Company Name: Prophecy Market Insights
Contact Person: Sidhant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 8605312701
Address:964 E. Badillo Street #2042 Covina, CA 91724
Country: United States