Did you know an aphrodisiac can be a food or drink that creates happiness or causes excitement? Endorphins are a group of hormones produced in the brain and nervous system. There are natural foods that can fuel our minds, bodies, and emotions/moods that kick in endorphins.
Natural foods can eliminate the risk and side effects of prescription drugs. LaJune Singleton, a nutritional advisor, and life coach has been in the industry for many years and has helped countless people reach their goals and achieve success. She has revealed 10 facts about food aphrodisiacs.
1. Avocados have potassium, magnesium, Vitamin B6, C, and E, which are known to defend cells from free radical damage, have anti-aging features, boost libido, keep the heart healthy, and improve skin elasticity, body’s detoxification, and immune systems, which support with getting rid of the toxins.
2. Bananas are filled with Vitamin B6, potassium, and bromelain for a digestive enzyme that activates energy levels.
3. Chili Peppers are linked to boosting endorphins, decreasing pain, and are linked as natural aphrodisiacs.
4. Dark chocolate stimulates the brain, initiating a release of the hormones of norepinephrine, endorphins, and dopamine to form feelings of excitement as well as reduce anxiety.
5. Honey reduces inflammation, aiding brain health and eliminating depression. Honey is utilized as a pure libido booster with aphrodisiac properties.
6. Salmon is packed with omega-3 fatty acids that are connected to hormones of estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone. Salmon can assist with decreasing body inflammation and enhancing mood.
7. Oranges are loaded with Vitamin C which boosts the immune system and releases endorphins in the brain that lessen anxiety and depression.
8. Oysters are packed with potassium, omega-3s, iron, and magnesium, which are known as aphrodisiacs and happy foods.
9. Spinach is rich in Vitamin A, C, and K, calcium, potassium, iron, and magnesium, a mineral that improves heart health, declines inflammation in blood vessels, and boosts blood flow that helps with sexual arousal.
10. Watermelon has the phytonutrients lycopene and citrulline that raise nitric acid in the body and calm the blood vessels.
About LaJune Singleton
Singleton is a board-certified health coach, nutritional lifestyle coach, advanced personal trainer, mindset strategist, podcaster, and author. With more than 10 years of experience, she has continued to help busy career women in areas of obesity, chronic illnesses, physical health, injury recovery, trauma, and behavioral change to live a more successful and healthy life. Singleton’s passion for educating, advocating, and helping individuals transcends beyond her own experience and breakthrough formula applied by the most successful of entrepreneurs.
Websites & Social Media
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lajunesingleton & https://www.facebook.com/LStarlitt
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht-nKxWyFt-lnVRiL69T1g & https://bit.ly/2UOBurP
Company Name: ICT
Contact Person: Nolan Bellamy
Email: Send Email
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States