DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of the Ischemia Reperfusion Injury, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Report:
- Ischemia-Reperfusion injury (IRI) is the tissue damage that occurs after the blood supply returns to tissue after a period of lack of oxygen
- IHD is the leading cause of global morbidity, with a prevalence of 128 million people
- The incidence of ischemic injury of myocardial infarction, stroke, and other thrombotic events affects more than 1.3 million individuals each year in the USA alone
- Almost 9 million premature deaths can be attributed to ischemic heart disease and subsequent acute myocardial infarction and heart failure
- Males have a higher prevalence of Ischemia Reperfusion Injury as compared to females
Request a sample for the Report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ischemia-reperfusion-injury-market
Key benefits of the report:
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Epidemiology and Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Landscape
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Overview:
Ischemia reperfusion (IR) injury occurs when blood supply, perfusion, and concomitant reoxygenation is restored to an organ or area following an initial poor blood supply after a critical time period. It contributes to mortality and morbidity in numerous pathological conditions in emergency medicine, including trauma, ischemic stroke, myocardial infarction, and post-cardiac arrest syndrome.
Severe reperfusion injury (primary graft failure, ischemia-reperfusion injury) is the most common cause of early death following lung transplantation. Some of the major causes of IRI is organ transplantation, the patient’s recovery from cardiac arrest, and lysing thrombi. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury shows gender-based differences: It is lower in females as compared to males, similar to their primary causes such as stroke and other thrombus. Ischemia reperfusion injury has been treated using several therapeutic gases, including hydrogen (H2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), NO, and carbon monoxide (CO).
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Symptoms:
During reperfusion the excessive nitric oxide produced causes a reaction with superoxide to produce the potent reactive species peroxynitrite. Such reactive oxygen species attack the cell membrane lipids, proteins, and glycosaminoglycans, which causes further damage to the body.
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market
The dynamics of the Ischemia Reperfusion Injury market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as TRO40303, FX06, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Landscape
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Pipeline Therapies:
Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Pipeline Key Companies:
- Hope Pharmaceuticals
- Dompé Farmaceutici
- Stealth BioTherapeutics
- ICON Clinical Research
- Philips Healthcare
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Overview at a Glance
6. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Disease Background and Overview
7. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Ischemia Reperfusion Injury
9. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Emerging Therapies
12. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Ischemia Reperfusion Injury Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
To know more about our Competitive Services, Click here: Pharma Competitive Intelligence
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 9568243403
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States