The WBENC certification is nationally recognized and accepted by more than 10,000 major corporations and is the resource used by US companies and government agencies that rely on the certification as an integral part of their supplier diversity programs.
Geneva Milne, CEO of Gunner Concrete stated that she is “very proud to receive this WBE Certification” and understands the importance of her clients’ “commitment to fostering diversity and the continued development of supplier diversity programs in and around Southern California.”
Gunner Concrete is a woman-owned, managed, and controlled concrete supplier that is driven to provide high-quality ready mix concrete and their exceptional service to customers in Greater Orange County, Inland Empire, and Greater Los Angeles and its contiguous counties.
With over 70 years of combined experience within the industry, Gunner Concrete has the knowledge and expertise needed for road repair and maintenance contracts, while their volumetric mixer trucks offer a mobile, fast, and flexible concrete solution for both small and large jobs.
Gunner Concrete prides itself on punctual service, limitless customization abilities with their concrete solution over traditional ready mix and their skilled team’s ability to offer you recommendations or suggestions based on your specific needs or problem.
Some of the services they offer are:
- Road Repair – Gunner Concrete help their customers avoid expensive street closures by offering a range of rapid-setting products and the ability to perform night work efficiently.
- Public Works Maintenance – With their years of experience in building concrete projects and their variety of mix designs, you are sure to find the perfect concrete solution for even your largest or most complex project.
- Residential Projects – Whether you are repairing backyard concrete around a pool or patio, or creating a new driveway, RV slab or mow curb, Gunner Concrete will provide their excellent service and reliable team to help you complete the job.
- Commercial Projects – Gunner Concrete is able to support and supply concrete for re-construction, new builds, warehouse buildings, parking lots, sidewalks and airports.
- Remote Job Sites – Need to repair patches of concrete on your city’s streets? Gunner Concrete can set up portable silos and loaders along with their portable mixing trucks to fix the job in an efficient manner, while also tailoring production to meet your needs.
- Colored Concrete – Due to Gunner Concrete’s mobile mixing trucks they are able to adjust the design mix at the location as needed to meet your specific specifications.
Woman-Owned, Managed and Controlled
As a successful woman-owned business, Gunner Concrete places importance on promoting diversity within their industry and elevating other notable female-run businesses within their area.
Established since 1992, Southcoast Shortload is a premier source for reliable and affordable concrete delivery in Southern California.
With their years of experience as a concrete specialist, Southcoast Shortload has supplied thousands of satisfied customers with their high-quality concrete that is mixed fresh on site.
For more information on their list of services and to experience their highly valued customer support, please visit their website at https://www.southcoastshortload.com/.
For over ten years, Mobile Concrete has been providing the best value in short load concrete delivery to Orange County and Los Angeles.
By offering dispatch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, locally owned Mobile Concrete has worked with thousands of residential and commercial clients to obtain the best concrete they need in a quick and budget friendly way.
To have a closer look at their specialist team and read more about their expert services, please visit their website at https://concretedeliveryorangecounty.com/.
To find out more about Gunner Concrete, please visit their website at gunner-concrete.com.
About Gunner Concrete
Gunner Concrete is proud to be a woman-owned, managed, and controlled concrete supplier focused on providing high-quality ready mix and exceptional service to our customers in Greater Orange County, Greater Los Angeles.
Contact Gunner Concrete
7541 Anthony Ave
(714) 462 3282